Lovely Police

Old Apr 8th 2009, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lovely Police

Originally Posted by BangleMan
if he hadnt have had his hands in his pockets, he wouldnt have hit the ground like a ton of bricks face first....only has himself to blame
police were rightly worried he may have had pocket bombs!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 10:06 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

if he hadnt have had his hands in his pockets, he wouldnt have hit the ground like a ton of bricks face first....only has himself to blame
Re-watch the video...he pulls out his hands and uses them to break his fall !
Old Apr 8th 2009, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Re-watch the video...he pulls out his hands and uses them to break his fall !
its lucky those bombs didnt explode then
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

There are loads of coppers who I think do a good job in difficult circumstances, but then again not all of them. Once some of these blokes pull on a riot helmet they begin to think they're Robocop.

Anyone that has been to a football match in England (and probably Scotland and Wales) must have met some of these tw*ts before. I've been threatened with arrest for going to a football match in a built up area, giving a policeman "a funny look" and once even for wearing an expensive jumper without a licence. Saying that I've also met plenty of decent coppers at matches too who have been helpful with directions, had a good sense of humour and have diffused some situations well before they developed into all out war. There were a lot more of the good than the bad but thats not really what you remember is it?

I'd be more than happy if the coppers had leathered some of the clowns throwing stones, trying to hit them with sticks etc but not smack a middle aged bloke for having his hands in his pockets.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Provocation!
but in this case the reaction is way over the top and once all the facts are known that oficer should be prosecuted if the evidence points in that direction.

It just always amazes me the way that Grauniad readers turn into Quasi-DailyMail readers in such a situation!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6057415.ece

Look even the standard bearer of decency the times backs up what happened, yes lets advise on what happened and punish those responsible, like we did at Hillsborough, Stockwell, etc etc...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how they can report that he doesnt say anything to the police when you don't see what happened before this clip and the clip does not show his face all the time. From the way he is walking it looks like he's clearly had a few jars and being a resident of a Bail hostel he's not exactly going to be very friendly towards the boys in blue.

that said the policing is way over the top in that case
I saw it on the news this morning, he def looked a bit wobbly, but jeez that was a good push they gave him, no need for that amount of force
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

you'll still have to wait for your revolution Spugs!

as I said the policing is over the top there. but that red rag the Guardian's report is a load of crap. How do they know he didnt say anything to the police?
Say what? Am sure the police are trained for verbal slagging' s from the public and how to deal with it, i am sure it doesn't say in the training manual, give them a good shove.

Having lived in London for many years Inse, a lot of the London bobbie's are very aggressive and almost aggravate situations.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:35 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
I saw it on the news this morning, he def looked a bit wobbly, but jeez that was a good push they gave him, no need for that amount of force
pardon the pun....Police....lol
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

pardon the pun....Police....lol
oh trust you!

An Garda Síochána much nicer folk!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 11:59 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Say what? Am sure the police are trained for verbal slagging' s from the public and how to deal with it, i am sure it doesn't say in the training manual, give them a good shove.

Having lived in London for many years Inse, a lot of the London bobbie's are very aggressive and almost aggravate situations.
london gives most people a pretty hard edge after a while. i can't imagine a worse job than being a london bobby sometimes.

look, whether you're wearing a uniform or not, they're still an average bloke underneath and as such, prone to human failings (getting a bit too overeager, etc.) i'd hazard a guess that this cop is probably a bit green or having a rough day when he used too much force. this isn't excusable, but perhaps understandable. he should still be completely accountable for his actions.

more disturbing is the press response and met's press release. what a load of sh!t
Old Apr 8th 2009, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by still.unsure
london gives most people a pretty hard edge after a while. i can't imagine a worse job than being a london bobby sometimes.

look, whether you're wearing a uniform or not, they're still an average bloke underneath and as such, prone to human failings (getting a bit too overeager, etc.) i'd hazard a guess that this cop is probably a bit green or having a rough day when he used too much force. this isn't excusable, but perhaps understandable. he should still be completely accountable for his actions.

more disturbing is the press response and met's press release. what a load of sh!t
yeah def agree being a copper cant be easy but they must know this when they sign up.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:05 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

yeah def agree being a copper cant be easy but they must know this when they sign up.
and not to mention the trousers they have to wear, jeez, they must chaff after a hard day battering rioters...enough to give anyone the hump
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Say what you like but I reckon the British Police are still among the best in the world. You should see what the cops are like in Nairobi. Raping young girls in custody is common place.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 1:44 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure

let's face it, the police blatanly lied about him not getting treatment, no doubt they had plenty of cops to backup this story - and now its all shite,

these are the ones who should be demoted and sorted out. Bunch of lying shitheads.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer Bahraini policing techniques.............

the suspect began wrestling with the police to try and break free and deliberately banged his head against a wooden banister

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsD...storyid=247648

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.