Lovely Police

Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lovely Police

Originally Posted by jvr20
there's a video now:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/ap...police-assault

no doubt the 'police are always right, or if wrong, it wasn't their fault, doing a great job among the great unwashed' apologists will come up with a reason why... or maybe some may suggest that the whole thing was fabricated, or put together by a treehugger (in fact the video was taken by a fund manager from New York)
I don't know how they can report that he doesnt say anything to the police when you don't see what happened before this clip and the clip does not show his face all the time. From the way he is walking it looks like he's clearly had a few jars and being a resident of a Bail hostel he's not exactly going to be very friendly towards the boys in blue.

that said the policing is way over the top in that case
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

there's a video now:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/ap...police-assault

no doubt the 'police are always right, or if wrong, it wasn't their fault, doing a great job among the great unwashed' apologists will come up with a reason why... or maybe some may suggest that the whole thing was fabricated, or put together by a treehugger (in fact the video was taken by a fund manager from New York)
ah jesus, well someone is going to pay for that then eh?

Nice to see the police lying about protestors stopping medics as well,

bunch of cünts.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I don't know how they can report that he doesnt say anything to the police when you don't see what happened before this clip and the clip does not show his face all the time. From the way he is walking it looks like he's clearly had a few jars and being a resident of a Bail hostel he's not exactly going to be very friendly towards the boys in blue.

utter shite Inse.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

bail hostel? not sure what that means... that he's an ex con?

Anyway, are 'unfriendliness to police' and 'having had a few jars' are on the statute book? In KSA maybe, but FFS in London?

it's about much more than whether a copper has murdered an Evening Standard seller... it's about how all the press, even the lefties, just bought the official Met denial and the story about how the great unwashed prevented the gallant boys in blue from saving this man. unquestioning belief of Authority. Accountability?

then they came for the slightly tipsy newspaper sellers who walked past a demonstration, but I didn't speak out for I wasn't a slightly tipsy newspaper seller walking past a demonstration...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ah jesus, well someone is going to pay for that then eh?
I hope so spugsy... that policeman down for murder, and all his pals who didn't stop him, nor help the man he hit.

I wouldn't hold my breath though...

makes you think about that new law about it being illegal to take pictures of the police in the UK now... maybe the New York fund manager who took the video will be the one who gets sent down under anti-terrorist legislation eh? That'll be one in the eye for unwashed treehuggers, no BM?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

utter shite Inse.
you'll still have to wait for your revolution Spugs!

as I said the policing is over the top there. but that red rag the Guardian's report is a load of crap. How do they know he didnt say anything to the police?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 8:54 am
why ayeeeee man!

as I said the policing is over the top there. but that red rag the Guardian's report is a load of crap. How do they know he didnt say anything to the police?
so what if he even did? Does it deserve that?

If you called me a twat and I shoved you over like that who would be in the wrong in the eyes of the law?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Inse, with your law background please could you tell me why that is at all relevant? Misguided perhaps to mouth off but it's almost as if you're implying that his behaviour to the police excuses the action.

In any case, if there was a (perceived) genuine reason for the cop to hit him ("he told me he had a b0mb, i had to take him down guv") then why was that not the official reason given by the Met? Why hide behind a blanket denial, unaware it was caught on video?

Like i said earlier, even the Grauniad bought the official line so hardly covered in glory for journalism...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inse, with your law background please could you tell me why that is at all relevant? Misguided perhaps to mouth off but it's almost as if you're implying that his behaviour to the police excuses the action.

In any case, if there was a (perceived) genuine reason for the cop to hit him ("he told me he had a b0mb, i had to take him down guv") then why was that not the official reason given by the Met? Why hide behind a blanket denial, unaware it was caught on video?

Like i said earlier, even the Grauniad bought the official line so hardly covered in glory for journalism...
Provocation!
but in this case the reaction is way over the top and once all the facts are known that oficer should be prosecuted if the evidence points in that direction.

It just always amazes me the way that Grauniad readers turn into Quasi-DailyMail readers in such a situation!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

I hope so spugsy... that policeman down for murder, and all his pals who didn't stop him, nor help the man he hit.

I wouldn't hold my breath though...

makes you think about that new law about it being illegal to take pictures of the police in the UK now... maybe the New York fund manager who took the video will be the one who gets sent down under anti-terrorist legislation eh? That'll be one in the eye for unwashed treehuggers, no BM?
there's no chance in hell he'll get done for murder, and to be fair he didn't try to murder him did he? Although he should certainly face some sort of charges.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Provocation!
but in this case the reaction is way over the top and once all the facts are known that oficer should be prosecuted if the evidence points in that direction.

It just always amazes me the way that Grauniad readers turn into Quasi-DailyMail readers in such a situation!
not at all... law and order wise, i'm very Mail-y.

also don't forget DM readers are also generally in favour of individual freedom and against stasi-style policing (in the main - obviously they have exceptions for darkies, gays and single mothers). The setting of this incident, being among unwashed treehuggers will no doubt get their minds into a right tizzy... do they support individual freedom more than they detest the unwashed???

but a man is dead, and his death may be directly due to a blow. will there be a hush up ("in the public interest")? i see the Home Secretary is today spending her time defending her 88p bath plugs on expenses, but just imagine a police officer was injured when hit from the back while walking away from a scum unwashed protester with a social conscience, and this may have triggered a heart attack, just think of the children.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

there's no chance in hell he'll get done for murder, and to be fair he didn't try to murder him did he? Although he should certainly face some sort of charges.
Manslaughter?
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:20 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Provocation!

hang on, he shoved him. yes, hard, and it toppled the guy (who looked a bit unsteady as it was). he didn't render assistance, the least that he should've done. this coppers going to be shat on from a great height as it is, and will (hopefully) lose his rank for it. yes, maybe criminal charges should be filed (involuntary manslaughter) and let the courts decide.

the sights should really be levelled at the mets spin doctors and presses gullability. had it not been for the video of a visiting yank, we'd all be at the mercy of the fing newspapers swallowing of the bollox that the met has spun...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you don't have to actually try to murder someone in order to be convicted of . You do though have to intend to kill or cause serious bodily harm and appreciate that your actions could do so. The CPS would never prosecute for murder on the grounds of a shove (unless you shoved someone of a building for exaple)
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:59 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

if he hadnt have had his hands in his pockets, he wouldnt have hit the ground like a ton of bricks face first....only has himself to blame

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.