Love Island

Old Jun 21st 2018, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

reddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond reputereddiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Love Island

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Complete and utter dead brain shite. I haven't watched it but there's an Aussie version and I've caught some previews of episodes before changing channels. One minute of seriously stupid plastic people saying 'like' and 'you know' was 59.9 seconds too much.
That goes for Married at first sight, . TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Kartrashians etc etc etc. I would rather watch paint dry than that crud
Old Jun 24th 2018, 5:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by reddiva
That goes for Married at first sight, . TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Kartrashians etc etc etc. I would rather watch paint dry than that crud
I don't think I've ever watched any of those shows but the hatred they seem to generate is fantastic.

I wonder if people get this angry about shark shows on Discovery or Countdown or the News.
Old Jun 24th 2018, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I don't think I've ever watched any of those shows but the hatred they seem to generate is fantastic.

I wonder if people get this angry about shark shows on Discovery or Countdown or the News.
big fan of catchphrase here
Old Jun 24th 2018, 7:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
big fan of catchphrase here
Who isn't?
Old Jun 24th 2018, 10:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Don't think I feel hatred towards them, I just think they're really depressing.
Old Jun 25th 2018, 4:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Don't think I feel hatred towards them, I just think they're really depressing.
Oh it wasn't directed at anyone, just the general stuff I see on facebook or forums etc about the shows. Impresses me how much they upset people.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

It's the non stop chatting abput the states of their relationships that would drive me to commit hari kari with a bloody mascara want.

Alcohol isn't limited but ciggies are. They have 20 a day and have to smoke in isolation. Also, they order their own food and eat it on isolation while their battery packs recharge.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
It's the non stop chatting abput the states of their relationships that would drive me to commit hari kari with a bloody mascara want.

Alcohol isn't limited but ciggies are. They have 20 a day and have to smoke in isolation. Also, they order their own food and eat it on isolation while their battery packs recharge.
Interesting about the food. It would be quite a challenge to maintain the men's bodies without a strict diet... some of the girls have packed the weight on (Rosie for one) which surprised me.

It must be so boring in there. I assume that they aren't allowed to wear t-shirts at any point.

Time for Alex to go - he's only going to find melanoma in that place.
Old Jun 27th 2018, 7:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by al dente

But I just want to get to know you better?

Originally Posted by Millhouse
It must be so boring in there. I assume that they aren't allowed to wear t-shirts at any point.
I know and how often do they say they haven't spoken to someone all day? How? It's a ****ing house and you're all in the garden...
Old Aug 1st 2018, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Oh Hell.

What happens now it's over?
Old Aug 1st 2018, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well due to family matters I missed the last two weeks.

Have downloaded and will catchup. That said I’m 7 glasses of champs in at the lounge so I won’t remember anything I’ve downloaded to watch anyway. I know the result (predicted on my first post) but I can still spend the time looking at Laura’s cans.

Off to marbs now to basically repeat the experience IRL.

Old Aug 2nd 2018, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

What are you all talking about? And no, don't tell me to google it.

Is this a rebranding of the American survivor?
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
What are you all talking about? And no, don't tell me to google it.

Is this a rebranding of the American survivor?
It's finished now.

Essentially big brother remake but instead of filling a place with the most obscure specimens possible, they fill it with people who are (not in everyone's opinion) 'hot'. Then they have to couple up and find love.

It's very, very basic in it's theme and ultimately it's very easy watching and causes no harm. Unless you're a fan of being upset over things for the sake of it, then you go on social media and call people a **** for watching it. It certainly divides opinion as a reality show.