Love Island

Old Jun 20th 2018, 10:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Love Island

Need a break from all this shitty football chat - I can only fake interest in the WC for so long.

Now Love Island... all kicking off. Dunno why everyone is hating on Adam, he seems like a typical bloke. All the contestants are pretty awful really. Kendall looked like a boiled egg, the ex-EK-crew lied about her age, Dani shares her brain cell with Jack, and Hayley was painfully thick. Megan is gorgeous but appears to have no personality, and Samia is just "there", Eyal is a creepy werido who is hiding his homosexuality. Obviously love the Dr, but he's so out of his depth in that rat hole villa.

Tubby Jack from Swanley (close enough to where I'm from to claim some connection) is about the only decent one.

Jack and Dani to win.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Love Island

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Need a break from all this shitty football chat - I can only fake interest in the WC for so long.

Now Love Island... all kicking off. Dunno why everyone is hating on Adam, he seems like a typical bloke. All the contestants are pretty awful really. Kendall looked like a boiled egg, the ex-EK-crew lied about her age, Dani shares her brain cell with Jack, and Hayley was painfully thick. Megan is gorgeous but appears to have no personality, and Samia is just "there", Eyal is a creepy werido who is hiding his homosexuality. Obviously love the Dr, but he's so out of his depth in that rat hole villa.

Tubby Jack from Swanley (close enough to where I'm from to claim some connection) is about the only decent one.

Jack and Dani to win.
Adam's just a helmet, nice enough guy but the reason so many women don't trust men.
Hayley was atrocious, just an awful, angry, thick human being.
Eyal is rapidly becoming my least favourite. Professing to be honest and open and spiritual and all that goodness yet acts like a total dog and bizarrely lacks the self awareness to see it. Scum.
Dr is great, he's just a normal bloke in a den of lies, filth, cheats and games.
Love the fact Jack gets labelled as tubby. Mental.

Jack and Dani FTW.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Adam's just a helmet, nice enough guy but the reason so many women don't trust men.
Hayley was atrocious, just an awful, angry, thick human being.
Eyal is rapidly becoming my least favourite. Professing to be honest and open and spiritual and all that goodness yet acts like a total dog and bizarrely lacks the self awareness to see it. Scum.
Dr is great, he's just a normal bloke in a den of lies, filth, cheats and games.
Love the fact Jack gets labelled as tubby. Mental.

Jack and Dani FTW.
The bit I struggle to understand is that all the men are absolutely shredded - to get that way you need a pretty strict diet with not much boozing. I don't see how they keep it up while in there.

I initially thought Eyal was alright, but he has proved to be weak, needy, insecure and a total asshole without being able to see it himself while preaching the opposite.

I'm hopeful that the girls in that place are not reflective of the population or we are doomed.
Old Jun 20th 2018, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

The bit I struggle to understand is that all the men are absolutely shredded - to get that way you need a pretty strict diet with not much boozing. I don't see how they keep it up while in there.

I initially thought Eyal was alright, but he has proved to be weak, needy, insecure and a total asshole without being able to see it himself while preaching the opposite.

I'm hopeful that the girls in that place are not reflective of the population or we are doomed.
They just spend all day working out and eating healthily. Their booze intake is strictly limited. I reckon it's a fat camp basically.
I did too. The wanker suckered me in as well and how foolish I feel now.
I think they are and they aren't, in the same way the men are and aren't.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

The blokes are all wankers basically. The birds are easy on the eye but just thick as mince . Yes we're doomed .
Old Jun 21st 2018, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't a clue as haven't watched it but as for the shreddedness..... I'm assuming they're all early 20's? Being shredded and boozing with just a reasonable amount of work outs at that age isn't too difficult,
Old Jun 21st 2018, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by co durham boy
The blokes are all wankers basically. The birds are easy on the eye but just thick as mince . Yes we're doomed .
I personally don't find any of the girls that easy on the eye (apart from Megan and Sameria is ok). They are just young, give them 10 years and re-assess: age isn't going to be kind to these girls.

I like Wes, he appears to have some grey matter.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:29 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Jack and Dani to win.
What's Love Island????????
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:36 am
Account Closed

I personally don't find any of the girls that easy on the eye (apart from Megan and Sameria is ok). They are just young, give them 10 years and re-assess: age isn't going to be kind to these girls.

I like Wes, he appears to have some grey matter.
None of them are exactly ugly.
Almost all of them look a million miles better when not done up / made up.

Adam getting torn apart in papers for looking like and acting like a sociopath.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
None of them are exactly ugly.
Almost all of them look a million miles better when not done up / made up.

Adam getting torn apart in papers for looking like and acting like a sociopath.
Dani is. And they have all ruined their lips.

Adam's smirking during his dressing down wouldn't have gone down well with the public. Apart from the grinning, I think he did a reasonable job - no point in engaging with all that emotional nonsense. He kept calm and composed. Fact is another one will line up for him later anyway.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Adam's smirking during his dressing down wouldn't have gone down well with the public. Apart from the grinning, I think he did a reasonable job - no point in engaging with all that emotional nonsense. He kept calm and composed. Fact is another one will line up for him later anyway.
I thought it was pretty unnecessary. No matter what you think about someone and whether they're right or wrong, to smirk and basically laugh at them whilst they're upset is a pretty shitty thing to do.
She's definitely a helmet but no point being even more of a dick than needs be.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 9:41 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Reality TV in all its forms is the demise of proper TV / culture as we know it.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Reality TV in all its forms is the demise of proper TV / culture as we know it.
Reality TV has been around about 30 years...
Old Jun 21st 2018, 10:42 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Reality TV has been around about 30 years...
..and thus I rest my case
Old Jun 21st 2018, 11:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
What's Love Island????????
Complete and utter dead brain shite. I haven't watched it but there's an Aussie version and I've caught some previews of episodes before changing channels. One minute of seriously stupid plastic people saying 'like' and 'you know' was 59.9 seconds too much.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.