Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:29 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lots of 'Brass' in Dubai Marina - not a sexist thread

Originally Posted by diablo
Nope ... I meant just in general in Dubai ... any particular place you would recommend ... doesn't mean I'd like it but it helps when someone recommends something ... I always look for a good club ... a good steake place ... a good restaurant ... and so on ...
rattlesnake of course...
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
rattlesnake of course...
And there was that Tex-Mex restaurant on the ground floor of Imperial Suites.... Think it may be a Chinese Takeaway now tho.....
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

slightly off topic....but if I see a fit girl in the UAE, and she is not dressed in a veil, am I allowed to say something, you know acknowledging her or commenting that she is fit without fear of biung arrested and jailed?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zico2009
slightly off topic....but if I see a fit girl in the UAE, and she is not dressed in a veil, am I allowed to say something, you know acknowledging her or commenting that she is fit without fear of biung arrested and jailed?
only if you are fit as well...
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
And there was that Tex-Mex restaurant on the ground floor of Imperial Suites.... Think it may be a Chinese Takeaway now tho.....
Jolof rice and fufu predominate the menu these days.....so i'm told.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
only if you are fit as well...
Technically, the women in question may only seem fit to me as it depends on my taste, therefore, how would I judge if I am fit to them too? Please explain?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:46 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Technically, the women in question may only seem fit to me as it depends on my taste, therefore, how would I judge if I am fit to them too? Please explain?
the proof is in the pudding...
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

...are you suggesting you want my pudding?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

the proof is in the pudding...
..either that or see me on khalifa street tomorrow at 11am, and you will have your pudding (proof)
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:49 am
hmmmm...nice

...are you suggesting you want my pudding?
no...I am not into sweets...
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

no...I am not into sweets...
I aint sweet...more sour. Anyway there you shall find me.
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:59 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I aint sweet...more sour. Anyway there you shall find me.
What shall you be wearing, so we all know who to look for????
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

What shall you be wearing, so we all know who to look for????
yeah...lets make it a BE outing...the more the merrier...grouphug and all that crap
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:02 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

yeah...lets make it a BE outing...the more the merrier...grouphug and all that crap
What are YOU wearing????
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

What are YOU wearing????
you'd recognise me regardless...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.