Lost Log Book

Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Lost Log Book

Disaster.... I have lost the log book to the car I am selling any ideas how much Mercedes charge for a new one ?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost Log Book

Originally Posted by pauldxb View Post
Disaster.... I have lost the log book to the car I am selling any ideas how much Mercedes charge for a new one ?
how the hell you done that? see if you can download one?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

God knows ! Download a copy ?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:25 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

God knows ! Download a copy ?
yeah go on the website and see if you can get a copy, can't see you being able to buy one. I bought a mobile the other day, instructions in arabic only, they guy in shop said that the English ones were available on line. Thankfully a Nokia is Nokia the only thing that differs is the price
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:52 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

is this the basic instruction manual type thing or the actual sercive history, dealers stamp type booklet?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:46 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
is this the basic instruction manual type thing or the actual sercive history, dealers stamp type booklet?
That's what I thought, some people are talking about a manual.

If he's selling the car, surely it's the service log book he needs. He can probably get a new log book but I doubt whether service people will sit down and fill out past service details. More than likely he can get a service centre-signed computer printout of the car's service history and staple that in the log book.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MacScot View Post
That's what I thought, some people are talking about a manual.

If he's selling the car, surely it's the service log book he needs. He can probably get a new log book but I doubt whether service will sit down and fill out past service details. More than likely he can get a service centre-signed computer printout of the car's service history and staple that in the log book.
Sorry I wasnt very clear ive lost them both & they are kept in the same folder.... god knows where it is ! Fortunatly ive managed to get copies of service reports up until 2006... Unfortunatly this is when the car was brought into the UAE from Germany.... i can see a discount coming on
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I wasnt very clear ive lost them both & they are kept in the same folder.... god knows where it is ! Fortunatly ive managed to get copies of service reports up until 2006... Unfortunatly this is when the car was brought into the UAE from Germany.... i can see a discount coming on
surely the uae garages that have serviced it since 2006 will have records and can trace it by the engine chassis no. I know that BMW can?

ps BC...jesus you didnt think he could just download service history off the net, its not a nokia 4500
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander View Post
surely the uae garages that have serviced it since 2006 will have records and can trace it by the engine chassis no. I know that BMW can?

ps BC...jesus you didnt think he could just download service history off the net, its not a nokia 4500
I think she meant the manual for the car, rather than the service history.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:52 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by admon View Post
I think she meant the manual for the car, rather than the service history.
yes I did, I thought he had lost the manual not the entire service history. Paul you knob. Nice car by the way !!