Kix Male
BE Enthusiast
Default Re: Work Travel
First, bear in mind I'm currently in Germany

Old Yesterday, 1:28 am #919
Kix Male
BE Enthusiast
Default Re: Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor
Me and Blue cat are going down there on Sunday to suss things out.

SO..Are you here or are you in Germany??
Hello, I am really sorry to post here.. But, I could not private message you.. I found in one thread that you were willing to help someone who lost their cell iphone in emirates flight !! A similar incident happened for my dad.. Dont know how to contact you.. Can you send me a PM so I could reply? I appreciate your help!!
Old Aug 14th 2012, 6:30 am
Just Joined

chakky99 is an unknown quantity at this point

DELETE

Is this a thread to post about a missing iphone in dubai airport? Someone admin emailed this thread to me

Last edited by chakky99; Aug 14th 2012 at 6:35 am.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chakky99
DELETE

Is this a thread to post about a missing iphone in dubai airport? Someone admin emailed this thread to me
No it isn't. You need to post again so that you have 3 posts and then you can PM me and give me the details flight number seat number etc and I will try and help you.
Old Aug 14th 2012, 11:53 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chakky99
DELETE

That's an email notification that someone had replied to the thread. Admin didn't personally email you

Anyway in order not to derail the other thread I've moved your query into a thread of it's own.

Welcome to BE