Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Lost all my fight today!!

Lost all my fight today!!

Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:43 am
W10

Default Re: Lost all my fight today!!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I got up this morning and feel completely down about the whole club situation. Whilst everyone on here and other forums are so supportive there are some around who don't seem to understand where I am coming from.

The meeting is tonight and I feel like crying
I'm doing all I can, but its tough! Will call you tomorrow...

Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:43 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I'm doing all I can, but its tough! Will call you tomorrow...
you are doing us proud trust me! it is the attitude of the Club that is worrying me. Too frightened to stand up for their cause
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:44 am
W10

I told you that was the problem six months ago.

I hope you've had a call at least from our side...but my understanding is brick walls again.

Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Chin up BC. And good luck.

xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I told you that was the problem six months ago.

I hope you've had a call at least from our side...but my understanding is brick walls again.
put it this way W10 I think I may end up fighting this one on my own. And trust me if I have to I will. I will be contacting you tomorrow.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 6:58 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Pats I know the club is going to be pulled down, the fight now is for them to build us a new one or compensate us financially so that we can go and try and build another one. I was talking to one of the members of staff yesterday, he has worked there for 35 years. The tears were streaming down his face. Alot of people suspect that Sheik Mo isn't aware of what is going on. A few years back they wanted to build a road through the club, when he found out about he was furious and the plans were all changed. I need to get to him and appeal to his better side. It was in the paper this morning that he gave the Iraqi footy team 20 million dirhams for winning the footy. Well done to them, if he gives us the same then we can build a new club!
Good luck with your efforts. It is heartening to see someone enthusiastic about their cause.
Although I do not know Dubai well, I am a long term resident of Bahrain and DO know all too well the frustrations that can come with living ones life in a developing nation that has vastly different ways of dealing with matters such as this.
The values of fair play and common sense are not that fair or common!
I'm afraid I can be nothing other than cynical and doubting of your eventual success in achieving precisely what you want, but if you maintain a positive and realistic frame of mind, you surely have little to lose by following what you suspect and making contact with HH?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:10 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams
Good luck with your efforts. It is heartening to see someone enthusiastic about their cause.
Although I do not know Dubai well, I am a long term resident of Bahrain and DO know all too well the frustrations that can come with living ones life in a developing nation that has vastly different ways of dealing with matters such as this.
The values of fair play and common sense are not that fair or common!
I'm afraid I can be nothing other than cynical and doubting of your eventual success in achieving precisely what you want, but if you maintain a positive and realistic frame of mind, you surely have little to lose by following what you suspect and making contact with HH?
thanks for your kind words, I will definately be contacting Sheik Mo, we really have nothing to loose at this point in time. Are there any other forums in Bahrain I can post my appeal on?? alot of members from here moved to Bahrain. Maybe the Dilmun club could help??
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:51 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Fight the power BC

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CuTi9UZtPbw
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck BC...Don't ever go down without a fight...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:19 am
W10

Originally Posted by Confucius
Good luck BC...Don't ever go down without a fight...
are you teeing this one up?

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
are you teeing this one up?
Already did the signing thing...Can't do more though...They wouldn't even let me in that club if they knew who I was...
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Yes write to Sheik Mo its the cost of a stamp,. I wish I was closer to you in distance as this is the sort of thing once i dig in I wont give up to the very bitter end. You will always have all your lovely memories but dont give up until you can do no more. Lots of Love
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:29 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
Yes write to Sheik Mo its the cost of a stamp,. I wish I was closer to you in distance as this is the sort of thing once i dig in I wont give up to the very bitter end. You will always have all your lovely memories but dont give up until you can do no more. Lots of Love
I am sticking at it. It is so frustrating! there is just so much nastiness going on around me at the minute it is really starting to get to me
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I am sticking at it. It is so frustrating! there is just so much nastiness going on around me at the minute it is really starting to get to me
don't let it get to you doll...ignore it...and keep up with your fight...

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:41 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
don't let it get to you doll...ignore it...and keep up with your fight...

MM, xx
I feel as though everything is a struggle!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.