looks like labour...

Old May 2nd 2008, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default looks like labour...

...are taking a hammering, based on results in so far, they are in third position, having already lost 140 seats...the worst results in over 40 years apparently...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7372860.stm

bet blair is laughing his head off behind the scenes...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:34 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looks like labour...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...are taking a hammering, based on results in so far, they are in third position, having already lost 140 seats...the worst results in over 40 years apparently...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7372860.stm

bet blair is laughing his head off behind the scenes...

MM, xx
serves them right for being bloody useless all this time. we replaced a corrupt bunch of bufoons with an inept bunch of morons.
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

just hope Londoners did the same with Red Ken!
looking forward to a peach of a victor's speach from Borris.
Old May 2nd 2008, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
serves them right for being bloody useless all this time. we replaced a corrupt bunch of bufoons with an inept bunch of morons.
yeah, and they are also corrupt...despite the initial rhetoric...

early soundings are the boris has done it...why is the vote so late, btw, does anyone know...?

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, and they are also corrupt...despite the initial rhetoric...

early soundings are the boris has done it...why is the vote so late, btw, does anyone know...?

MM, xx
counting only started 8.30am Uk time
result expected 12 hours after that.

but I think Red Ken has brought in the Zimbabwean Electoral commission to do the counting so expect the results sometime in the Autumn
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
counting only started 8.30am Uk time
result expected 12 hours after that.

but I think Red Ken has brought in the Zimbabwean Electoral commission to do the counting so expect the results sometime in the Autumn
no i know that, my question is why did it start so late...?!

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no i know that, my question is why did it start so late...?!

MM, xx
I guess they had to get the council votes out of the way first.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I guess they had to get the council votes out of the way first.
what, it's beyond them to employ a different set of people to do the counting...err...and surely it will be a different set of people cos they aren't going to be allowed to work round the clock...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what, it's beyond them to employ a different set of people to do the counting...err...and surely it will be a different set of people cos they aren't going to be allowed to work round the clock...

MM, xx
thats why it would have started at 8.30.
so they can sleep a bit before starting again.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats why it would have started at 8.30.
so they can sleep a bit before starting again.
but they were counting all night, some results are still coming through...

seriously, i'd love to know why the mayoral results are so late...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just so totally disillusioned with UK politics, I really do believe that the major two/three political parties are all as bad as each other,and neither will bring any serious change or improvement. It just ends up being a bit of a game really.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but they were counting all night, some results are still coming through...

seriously, i'd love to know why the mayoral results are so late...

MM, xx
some bookies have already started paying out on a Borris Victory
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
I'm just so totally disillusioned with UK politics, I really do believe that the major two/three political parties are all as bad as each other,and neither will bring any serious change or improvement. It just ends up being a bit of a game really.
you are so right, they are all the same...

i worked for 3 tory ministers, having come from a very, very left wing uni and thought that labour mps would be completely different...until i met them and all my illusions were shattered. basically, they all look after number 1...

MM, xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
well don't expect anything better in this region
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

some bookies have already started paying out on a Borris Victory
well all the signs are there...

bloody hell though, can you imagine...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.