British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Looking for shared accommodation (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/looking-shared-accommodation-796084/)

MaxH1989 May 5th 2013 9:04 am

Looking for shared accommodation

I'm looking to move in somewhere in Dubai by the end of may and have a budget of around 3000AED per month for rent. I hoping to find somewhere with a car parking space nearby. If anyone has any space available or info I'd greatly appreciate your reply :)

flares May 5th 2013 9:47 am

Re: Looking for shared accommodation

Originally Posted by MaxH1989 (Post 10692692)
I'm looking to move in somewhere by the end of may and have a budget of around 3000AED per month for rent. I hoping to find somewhere with a car parking space nearby. If anyone has any space available or info I'd greatly appreciate your reply :)

big place the UAE...:unsure:

Meow May 5th 2013 10:51 am

My shed is spare now that the cat has moved indoors.

I doubt you'll get much of a response on here, but you have get better responses if you specify which part of Dubai and tell people more about you, possibly with a photograph.

flares May 5th 2013 11:07 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10692824)
My shed is spare now that the cat has moved indoors.

I doubt you'll get much of a response on here, but you have get better responses if you specify which part of Dubai and tell people more about you, possibly with a photograph.

Blue Cat gets one and they all want one...:D

Sensible to ask for a piccy though. Risk he could be more Peter Beardsley than Peter Andre.

Meow May 5th 2013 11:10 am

Originally Posted by saudiflares (Post 10692838)

Sensible to ask for a piccy though. Risk he could be more Peter Beardsley than Peter Andre.

No one wants an ugly lodger.

And Kittycat1 still needs a bloke, so I'm looking out for her too. :scarper:

the_red_sheep May 5th 2013 11:11 am

Originally Posted by saudiflares (Post 10692838)

Is the bored turning into some kind of ‘find me a Mrs Robinson’ service these days?

scrubbedexpat141 May 5th 2013 11:50 am

3k will get you a bedroom in JBR. Sharing with a French bird and a Lebanese / German bloke

At least that's what my mate got with his 3k

Blue Cat May 5th 2013 12:59 pm

3k for sharing is on the low side, unless you were looking at Discovery Gardens.