Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Looking for a new place to live

Looking for a new place to live

Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking for a new place to live

Apart from Dubizzle where should I be looking online?

Ta peeps.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Looking for a new place to live

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Ta peeps.
Buying or renting ?

Apt or Villa ?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

If you could live anywhere in Dubai where would it be & why. This Q is generic not just for Spugsy
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:23 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
If you could live anywhere in Dubai where would it be & why. This Q is generic not just for Spugsy
anywhere, in that case one of the palaces on al sofouh road, why, obvious really but your own private beach and you could have your own jetty for a nice boat
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy

Ta peeps.
best bet is get in the car and have a drive around the area you fancy, loads of to let signs around at the mo and more than a few have the landlords no. NOT the agent in which case that should save you agency fees.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shiva
anywhere, in that case one of the palaces on al sofouh road, why, obvious really but your own private beach and you could have your own jetty for a nice boat
Ok i meant anywhere ' but royal villas '. I ask because my friend & I couldnt agree on where was better to live Palm Jumeirah villas or the villas on emirates Hills. I favoured the palm & he Emirates Hills.... dont get me wrong nice villa's on EH but you cant beat the location of the palm & lets be honest they are not as big as EH villa's but they are not exactly small either.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Spugsy try the Property Shop, British Run and nice group of girls, also try the Gulf News Classifieds.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Ok i meant anywhere ' but royal villas '. I ask because my friend & I couldnt agree on where was better to live Palm Jumeirah villas or the villas on emirates Hills. I favoured the palm & he Emirates Hills.... dont get me wrong nice villa's on EH but you cant beat the location of the palm & lets be honest they are not as big as EH villa's but they are not exactly small either.
a choice between the Palm or The Hills, I would have chosen the Hills as well.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
a choice between the Palm or The Hills, I would have chosen the Hills as well.
I didnt though i choose the Palm...... Why is the Hills better ?

Unless your on H or R sectors looking over the golf course if not then you look over a road or the lake, id prefer to be looking at the sea, wouldnt you ?
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:34 am
Concierge

http://www.propertyshopdubai.com/rentals.htm

Spugsy, 2 bed on Springs - 95k
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:34 am
Concierge

I didnt though i choose the Palm...... Why is the Hills better ?

Unless your on H or R sectors looking over the golf course if not then you look over a road or the lake, id prefer to be looking at the sea, wouldnt you ?
more individuality and a better location I think
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

more individuality and a better location I think
Individuality OK but location ???????
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:41 am
Concierge

http://www.gnads4u.com/search.html?t...min_bedrooms=2
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:42 am
Concierge

Individuality OK but location ???????
quiet, less traffic at night etc
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

quiet, less traffic at night etc
BC are you whinding me up ! Less traffic its dead quiet of a night & during the day, i am talking about the fronds anyway.

Both developments are up there as the best in town but your own beach swings it for me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.