Looking Good At 50

Old Mar 30th 2013, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Looking Good At 50

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ked-at-50.html
Old Mar 30th 2013, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking Good At 50

Wow..., that must be photoshopped...must be.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 8:43 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

She is only 6 years younger than my Mum.

That said There are some 60 year olds I would not be ashamed to wrestle, Helen Mirren, Susan Sarandon or I would make LuLu shout.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Guess she stayed out of sun , didn't party too hard , ate right and has good genes.
Vanessa Williams and Jane Seymour always looked good for their age.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 8:55 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Guess she stayed out of sun , didn't party too hard , ate right and has good genes.
Vanessa Williams and Jane Seymour always looked good for their age.
Hell yes. Absolutely.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

If I go out in a tropical sun my freckles join up !!!
Old Mar 30th 2013, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well she was known as the body and her body is her marketing tool so she has to keep herself looking good. Still absolutely gorgeous, I would killl for her body. She looks like she has botox though as I can't believe at 50 you wouldn't have any lines. Her legs go on and on and on. Oh God I'm depressed now... oh well we can't all be supermodels >>eats another biscuit<<

Right technical points- I would say yes there is some retouching on the first couple but not huge ammounts, butthe image has been worked on though various processes.

First image, her back leg is looking very straight, its a very strange pose, back twisted away, hip twisted forwards,the way she is twisted you would expect to see more shape overher but and back leg, looks like they have sliced into the back as they have completely lost the back shape of her leg, and possible sliced her hip . Other than that there looks to be very little retouching. Can't believe they left the shadow on the tip of her nose.

The last 3 are heavily processed, and heavily lit which flushes out alot of crap.

The last image is very strange, she appears to have lost her right hip- that or her leg is coming out of nowhere.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Most of us admittedly can only hope for something close to perfect inside the ones we spend our lives with.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

She looks fabulous! Yes, of course the image is photo shopped. She also wears body makeup. Plus, she has professionals working with her on a daily basis, food, exercise, lifestyle.
She has an image to uphold, it is her livelyhood.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 11:13 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I thought this thread was about me. As you were.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 3:37 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Look at her crotch - yes, do. Image 3, the gap between her legs is normal. Image 4, not.

Such a shame that they are photoshopped as now you can't believe anything about them.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Can't trust any professional photo anymore, just seems like image reworking is the norm.
Will need papparazi beach shots to assess the situation
Old Mar 30th 2013, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Deanetta looks as good, rapidly approaching 52. All my mates have been saying for years that my best feature is my wife............