Reload this Page >

Looking for female flatmates for Riyadh villa

Looking for female flatmates for Riyadh villa

Old Aug 31st 2012, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

JumpyinRiyadh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for female flatmates for Riyadh villa

Hello,

I'm looking for two or three female housemates to share a nice big three bedroom villa in the Sulimaniyah neighborhood of Riyadh. The villa is in a very small compound with a small pool, and is fairly new and attractive. It's four floors, and each of the three upper floors has a separate bedroom with bathroom and shower.

The rent is 70,000 SAR annually, so with one housemate it would be 35,000 SAR, and with two housemates it would be 23,000 SAR.

Housemates will need to be female, able to show they work or study full time, and ready to pay their share of the annual rent upfront.

Thanks!
Old Aug 31st 2012, 5:39 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for female flatmates for Riyadh villa

Might be worth clarifying if you're a guy or girl. If it's the former, it's both illegal, and creepy.

But I'm sure your female.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

JumpyinRiyadh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for female flatmates for Riyadh villa

Yup, I'm a woman..
Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:12 am
Just Joined

Khazem84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Looking for female flatmates for Riyadh villa

We are couple, and we want to share a house for three months. Since we have to leave the KSA by the end of December 2012.