Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Long shot...Karama, Bur Dubai, Mankhool etc...

Long shot...Karama, Bur Dubai, Mankhool etc...

Old Mar 21st 2011, 11:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Long shot...Karama, Bur Dubai, Mankhool etc...

does anybody have a name/number of a reliable real estate agent who deals with these areas...
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Long shot...Karama, Bur Dubai, Mankhool etc...

As you know I'm a fountain of useful information.

There's listings for flats in Bur Dubai and Mankhool on Dubizzle but not so much Karama. These flats apparently go by word of mouth.

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
does anybody have a name/number of a reliable real estate agent who deals with these areas...
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Arenco Real Estate , they do all the Golden Sands short and Long term lets
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
As you know I'm a fountain of useful information.

There's listings for flats in Bur Dubai and Mankhool on Dubizzle but not so much Karama. These flats apparently go by word of mouth.
yeah, I want to avoid having to go on Dubizzle...it's a nightmare.
I was hoping for some sort of half decent agent that would put together a list of possible properties and who would then take me around to view them...I guess that's to stay a dream type thing...
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:31 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by co durham boy View Post
Arenco Real Estate , they do all the Golden Sands short and Long term lets
I am looking for unfurnished, 2 bed, 60,000....not sure they come like that.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:46 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking for unfurnished, 2 bed, 60,000....not sure they come like that.
should be easy enough to find, it might be easier just to go to the buildings directly, there are two newish ones opposite the American Hospital that would fit the bill
Old Mar 21st 2011, 2:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
should be easy enough to find, it might be easier just to go to the buildings directly, there are two newish ones opposite the American Hospital that would fit the bill
don't really fancy driving around randomly though...that will be my absolute last resort! Am doing that now in Mirdif for a client and that is bad enough, dealing with the 'little men' and there I know my way round, there is parking every where and no one way streets!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ditzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud ofDitzy has much to be proud of

Hi MH,
Rocky Real Estate deal with these areas

http://www.rockyrealestate.com/