London riots

Old Aug 9th 2011, 7:05 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London riots

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I agree with everything you've said but don't think American TV is to blame for the loss of national identity in Britain. I think political correctness and the left's domination of politics and academia has created an environment where any nationalist sentiments, no matter how peaceful, quaint or odd are shot down as racist...that's had a huge effect on the national identity of the British peoples. So I point the finger at multiculturalism in this particular aspect. American TV isn't all violence and nonsense...if it was why aren't the Americans out looting and burning every time a toerag is shot by the police? (the easy answer being their police shoot rioters and looters first and homeowners can also open fire on anyone who comes onto their property without permission).

N.
No Norm. I see where you're coming from, but I think it's much more an acute awareness that that type of thinking tends to lead to things like the Nazis. That's what everyone is avoiding.

Not to dismiss the situation, but I'd rather have a bad riot every 20 years, than a World War fueled by right-wing nationalist sentiments every 50.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

What's with BBC news 24 and Sky news obsession with "leafy Ealing" ? You'd think no other place was a target.
Old Aug 9th 2011, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

What a surprise... right wing hatemongers calling for police to be granted immunity from any prosecution and given free rein to do as they please.

I've been warning people about the coming plague of chavvery for over a decade.

Is this fixable? I don't think chavs are fixable. Society has become too obsessed with cockroach celebrities, media saturated with reality shows and pop culture is in a word- shit.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 12:17 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
I agree with everything you've said but don't think American TV is to blame for the loss of national identity in Britain. I think political correctness and the left's domination of politics and academia has created an environment where any nationalist sentiments, no matter how peaceful, quaint or odd are shot down as racist...that's had a huge effect on the national identity of the British peoples. So I point the finger at multiculturalism in this particular aspect. American TV isn't all violence and nonsense...if it was why aren't the Americans out looting and burning every time a toerag is shot by the police? (the easy answer being their police shoot rioters and looters first and homeowners can also open fire on anyone who comes onto their property without permission).
N.
You mean, aside from when they do riot when someone is shot or beaten by the police?

http://sfist.com/2009/01/08/protest_...g_turns_to.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bUSo1p66a0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
Old Aug 10th 2011, 2:09 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen Woolwich and Peckham on youtube. Both places I used to live in. Don't know what to make of it except that there are a lot of naughty people in those places who have NOTHING TO LOSE. Because they have never had anything in the first place.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 3:41 am

WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seven seas
What a surprise... right wing hatemongers calling for police to be granted immunity from any prosecution and given free rein to do as they please.

I've been warning people about the coming plague of chavvery for over a decade.

Is this fixable? I don't think chavs are fixable. Society has become too obsessed with cockroach celebrities, media saturated with reality shows and pop culture is in a word- shit.
Are Chavs able to organise something like this? I suspect not they are just pawns. The real question we should ask is who has the most to gain from civil disruption?
Old Aug 10th 2011, 4:08 am
Yes, I know i'm awesome.

ljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WakeUp
Are Chavs able to organise something like this? I suspect not they are just pawns. The real question we should ask is who has the most to gain from civil disruption?
I don't honestly believe there is any organisation involved. People (if you can call them that) have seen an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and help themselves to stuff they couldn't otherwise afford.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody found on the streets at night wearing hoods and masks should be arrested. They should then be made to sweep up the mess in full view of the local community. Incidentally, who is to say that the poor kid who was being mugged had not been involved in the looting himself and that he was not being deprived of his ill-gotten gains. A picture doesn't always tell the full story.

Last edited by mentalist; Aug 10th 2011 at 6:44 am.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WakeUp
Yes they can as a large percentage of these people are already involved in pretty specific and high level drug dealing , robbery , burglary and violence.

This is a way of life for them , what happens when it ends is that they just melt back into their own social cesspit of shite and carry on as before , dealing 10 pound rocks of crack in piss covered stair wells and shanking and robbing schoolkids for pennies.

These fu**ers have just brought their dealings mainstream over the last 4 days now they'll go back to their day job .

No one gives a toss when they wreck their own nests but it's a festering problem in inner cities and has been for years.

Bad news all round , the whole fabric of British life and values is just being pissed away in front of all our eyes .
Old Aug 10th 2011, 6:08 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljaw2002uk
So the loss of national identity would have nothing to do with wave after wave of immigrants coming to the UK, and seemingly an agenda on the part of the powers that be to supress the beliefs and practices of the indigenous British for fear of "offending" the newcomers?

Lets blame the Americans shall we?
Blame and cause are two different things. I don't blame Greene King brewery for alcoholism.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

loved watching Boris and "Dave" speaking to their people yesterday - those two pricks are so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable. Notice they kept Gideon well out of the way

we desperately need a to find way to get these youths back to work and close Sports Direct so the twats have nothing to wear
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
loved watching Boris and "Dave" speaking to their people yesterday - those two pricks are so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable. Notice they kept Gideon well out of the way

we desperately need a to find way to get these youths back to work and close Sports Direct so the twats have nothing to wear
Like i said, burning down footlocker and looting maccy d's just cut their chances of a job by 100%.

If I were ever stupid enough to come home with a looted / stolen TV / Shirt / Computer / Whatever, my Mum would call the police.

Where are the parents of these kids?

Do 99% of them even have a reason to riot?
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Like i said, burning down footlocker and looting maccy d's just cut their chances of a job by 100%.

If I were ever stupid enough to come home with a looted / stolen TV / Shirt / Computer / Whatever, my Mum would call the police.

Where are the parents of these kids?

Do 99% of them even have a reason to riot?
none of them have a reason to riot, we only riot in the summer we're a bit shit at it and the lack of rioting last night just proves there's no real cause

maybe they all read your sig ?
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
close Sports Direct so the twats have nothing to wear
Managed to sneak into Sports Direct undetected by my middle class peers and picked up heavily discounted Tailored by Umbro England kits from 2010 for the kiddywinks for 6 quid a shirt and 8 quid a whole kit for the littl'un.
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:26 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Yes they can as a large percentage of these people are already involved in pretty specific and high level drug dealing , robbery , burglary and violence.

This is a way of life for them , what happens when it ends is that they just melt back into their own social cesspit of shite and carry on as before , dealing 10 pound rocks of crack in piss covered stair wells and shanking and robbing schoolkids for pennies.

These fu**ers have just brought their dealings mainstream over the last 4 days now they'll go back to their day job .

No one gives a toss when they wreck their own nests but it's a festering problem in inner cities and has been for years.

Bad news all round , the whole fabric of British life and values is just being pissed away in front of all our eyes .
so a tenner rock of crack is high level drug dealing is it ! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.