Lockerbie bomber freed

Old Sep 19th 2009, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice
Default Re: Lockerbie bomber freed

Aaah........ John Pilger the voice of reason.
'The humorous writer Auberon Waugh, writing in The Spectator in the 1970s in response to an article Pilger had written alleging Thai complicity in child trafficking, coined the verb "to pilger", to present information in a sensationalist manner to reach a foregone conclusion'

The 'late Paul Foot' referred to above championed many, what he perceived to be, 'miscarraiges of justice'. He spent decades writing books etc. proving the innocence of the A6 murderer 'James Hanratty'. Unfortunately subsequent DNA evidence later proved him completely wrong

Last edited by Porky Pig; Sep 19th 2009 at 5:56 pm. Reason: add quote
Old Sep 20th 2009, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porky Pig
Aaah........ John Pilger the voice of reason.
'The humorous writer Auberon Waugh, writing in The Spectator in the 1970s in response to an article Pilger had written alleging Thai complicity in child trafficking, coined the verb "to pilger", to present information in a sensationalist manner to reach a foregone conclusion'

The 'late Paul Foot' referred to above championed many, what he perceived to be, 'miscarraiges of justice'. He spent decades writing books etc. proving the innocence of the A6 murderer 'James Hanratty'. Unfortunately subsequent DNA evidence later proved him completely wrong
I can confirm the total 100% guilt of Hanratty......... the senior police officer on that case was not unknown to me...............
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Dean
I can confirm the total 100% guilt of Hanratty......... the senior police officer on that case was not unknown to me...............
For all the vitriol posted against the US in this thread, I just watched 'In the shadow of the moon' on CH4 (awesome). Struck me that in 1969 we went to the moon with the US, then 20 yrs later the finest technology from Libya (or Palestine according to Deemi) gave us Lockerbie.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 5:04 am
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porky Pig
For all the vitriol posted against the US in this thread, I just watched 'In the shadow of the moon' on CH4 (awesome). Struck me that in 1969 we went to the moon with the US, then 20 yrs later the finest technology from Libya (or Palestine according to Deemi) gave us Lockerbie.
Eh? Moon landings and lockerbie? What on earth are you on about.

I seem to recall that during the 80s when Lockerbie happened that a certain Saddam Hussein was receiving smiley touchy feely visits from some chap called Rumsfeld. Oh, and nerve gas and missile parts too. And a little bit east of that, some tall fella with a beard was getting guns and money from the CIA for his 'freedom-fighting' activities. Bin Laden I think his name was. He was fighting some evil regime that allowed women to go to school and walk the streets without having bags over their heads.

Thank lordy for the US of A without whom we would not having the shining lights of freedom lit by those brave US allies Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:52 am
Banned

Candy Ride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amnesia180
It's not like he's going to do it again
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 6:21 am
Banned

Candy Ride is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
Clarification:

Wasn't accusing YOU of being American - .............
It sure sounded like you were