Local Pro League

Old Jan 20th 2014, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Bongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Local Pro League

I've been keen to get to one of the local Pro Leage games just to see what the atmosphere (or lack of) is like and see how it all goes down.

Has anyone been? Am thinking of watching Al Nasr. It says they play at Al Maktoum stadium, is that the one behind Iranian club (in Al Nasr) or elsewhere?

Any opinions welcomed
Old Jan 20th 2014, 12:03 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local Pro League

Originally Posted by Bongoman2
I've been keen to get to one of the local Pro Leage games just to see what the atmosphere (or lack of) is like and see how it all goes down.

Has anyone been? Am thinking of watching Al Nasr. It says they play at Al Maktoum stadium, is that the one behind Iranian club (in Al Nasr) or elsewhere?

Any opinions welcomed
Ah, not York v Jocky's, then.
Old Jan 20th 2014, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bongoman2

Any opinions welcomed
We talked about this a while ago and I was keen but finding information on simple things like locations, tickets etc is quite a challenge.

That being said, I've not given it another go and it's on the list of things I want to do but just...haven't.
Old Jan 20th 2014, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I've watched a few mins here and there on Tv and if I am honest the quality is horrific! Saying that, it cannot be any worse than the Indian league I was watching last week. That was hilarious. I could have probably made the team.
Old Jan 21st 2014, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Bongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond reputeBongoman2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
We talked about this a while ago and I was keen but finding information on simple things like locations, tickets etc is quite a challenge.

That being said, I've not given it another go and it's on the list of things I want to do but just...haven't.
proleague.ae

From seeing the games on tv, i dont think there will be a hassle getting a ticket at the gate unless its Al Ain vs some big rival
Old Jan 21st 2014, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

always used to be free admission - I knew a fella who was on the UAE FA and stopped to give an Indian lad a lift to the stadium out at Awir one night, he was all togged out in a club shirt, scarf and flag etc

Local told him how brilliant it was to see the Indian community showing interest in UAE football. The Indian told him he'd been given all the gear and was being paid to attend the match

newcastle have been doing this for years