Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Liquidity Squeeze/ Rent

Liquidity Squeeze/ Rent

Old Oct 27th 2019, 10:26 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Liquidity Squeeze/ Rent

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I would have lit my cigar with the candles and then waited for someone to complain
Genuine lol.

I'm just going to ring security and tell them there's a fire in the hallway if they get lit tonight.
Old Oct 28th 2019, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Genuine lol.

I'm just going to ring security and tell them there's a fire in the hallway if they get lit tonight.
You should have rung up the Old Bill and told them there is strange smells in the apartments like weed or something ..
Old Oct 30th 2019, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Millhouse
My working day starts at 4pm and runs all night. Sorry to hear that your Pinay girlfriend has got fat and sour-faced. Get a french bulldog, it'll be more affectionate, thinner and better looking.
That isn't the first time I've seen you inject some mild racism about Filipinos in your comments.
What's your deal with them?
Old Oct 30th 2019, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
That isn't the first time I've seen you inject some mild racism about Filipinos in your comments.
Absolutely nothing...but I would be interested in understanding how you felt the comment was racist.
Old Oct 30th 2019, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Absolutely nothing...but I would be interested in understanding how you felt the comment was racist.
You reference them in insulting or sarcastic comments to other members.

What's the need?

Old Nov 2nd 2019, 9:28 am
Just Joined

Mr Cenary is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
He’s just another nobody who feels bigger out here because he’s white.
Old Nov 3rd 2019, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Cenary

nah, it’s not that; it’s the Cuban heels I can wear here and get away with.
Old Nov 3rd 2019, 11:06 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Mr Cenary

How do you know he's white?
Old Nov 3rd 2019, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know he's white?
Must be the way his typing accentuates his color, obviously
Old Nov 3rd 2019, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

True, I guess nobody would know from mine that I'm actually purple - it's the booze.
Old Nov 3rd 2019, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought it was all about what colour you self identify as anyway.
Old Nov 4th 2019, 3:49 am
Account Closed

You should have rung up the Old Bill and told them there is strange smells in the apartments like weed or something ..
Didn't need to. Came home pissed and upset after the rugby and shouted at them. Seems to have worked.

What colour do you identify as?
I might stick with purple. It's soft, mellow, chilled out, reminds people of happiness and greatness, rarely offensive and girls love it. It's perfect for me.
Old Nov 4th 2019, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Well the standard pixels here are black - hence therefore we must be all black

Innit

(Although i am colour blind)
Old Nov 4th 2019, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

Well the standard pixels here are black - hence therefore we must be all black

Innit

(Although i am colour blind)
Have you tried those specs for colour blindness?
Old Nov 5th 2019, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you tried those specs for colour blindness?
Surely you are joking ?

Never heard of such a thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.