British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   For Lionheart (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/lionheart-535832/)

Inselaffen May 11th 2008 5:31 pm

For Lionheart

BangleMan May 11th 2008 5:37 pm

Re: For Lionheart

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 6336984)

Dont be horrible to poor old LH.....the 8th goal was clearly offside....lol

Inselaffen May 11th 2008 5:50 pm

Inselaffen May 11th 2008 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 6336997)
Dont be horrible to poor old LH.....the 8th goal was clearly offside....lol

I haven't had the pleasure of watching them concede 8 goals on the day their city rivals won the league again!

BangleMan May 11th 2008 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 6337030)
I haven't had the pleasure of watching them concede 8 goals on the day their city rivals won the league again!

Such a shame for City ......but then they are a small team in a big city...lol

Im delighted to finish above Tottenscum, so a good day today...

lionheart May 12th 2008 4:44 am

It was obviously a pre-planned protest by those at City showing their anger at the Thai owner for letting Sven go. As for United, three dodgy refereeing decisions in the first half made sure they didn't lose...

Inselaffen May 12th 2008 5:34 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6338261)
It was obviously a pre-planned protest by those at City showing their anger at the Thai owner for letting Sven go. As for United, three dodgy refereeing decisions in the first half made sure they didn't lose...

would those three dodgy decisions include not giving a clear penalty to United when Scholes was brought down and the clear handball by the Wigan defender when Rooney got booked?

Inselaffen May 12th 2008 5:39 am

and city fans have to be happy with 9th place. only 32 points behind the Champions and only a 66 goal difference.

thats quite impressive for the bitter side of manchester. ;)

lionheart May 12th 2008 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 6338334)
would those three dodgy decisions include not giving a clear penalty to United when Scholes was brought down and the clear handball by the Wigan defender when Rooney got booked?

No argument about the Scholes penalty except he should not have been on the pitch at the time. As for Rooney, its about time he learned to control his temper...

Inselaffen May 12th 2008 6:26 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6338362)
No argument about the Scholes penalty except he should not have been on the pitch at the time. As for Rooney, its about time he learned to control his temper...

quite normal that scholes didnt get a second yellow. you see that every week where ref's don't give the second yellow. if it had been a City player who had got a second yellow for that you would have been crying.

and its time refs stamped down on all players acting like rooney did. any backchat at all should result in a yellow card.

lionheart May 12th 2008 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 6338406)
if it had been a City player who had got a second yellow for that you would have been crying.

Am still crying after that red and yellow and crowd trouble...but it could be worse...I could be a Birmingham City supporter:)

Meow May 12th 2008 8:01 am

As this is a foorball thread, can I just say that I am still doing cartwheels as Fulhamerican are staying up. Yay! :D

Inselaffen May 12th 2008 8:06 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6338660)
Am still crying after that red and yellow and crowd trouble...but it could be worse...I could be a Birmingham City supporter:)

it would be amusing if that red cost you the UEFA fairplace spot :)

The Dean May 12th 2008 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 6338686)
As this is a foorball thread, can I just say that I am still doing cartwheels as Fulhamerican are staying up. Yay! :D

You support Fayed FC?

That's it - we're finished..... consider yourself dumped, gorgeous.......

BangleMan May 12th 2008 8:33 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6338660)

I understand David Gold was crying when interviewed on Sky Sports....lol

He only has himself to blame, getting involved with the Chinese bloke Carsten Yeung who was supposedly wanting to buy the club, and as a result forcing Steve Bruce out for nothing.....what a tosser !