Life and Death.

Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:16 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Life and Death.

My mum just rung me. My old Gran is in hospital, dying from a tumour in her kidney, and may last another week or two.

My last grandparent. My mother's last parent. Death is part of life, so they say. Sheesh. What's it all about?
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life and Death.

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
My mum just rung me. My old Gran is in hospital, dying from a tumour in her kidney, and may last another week or two.

My last grandparent. My mother's last parent. Death is part of life, so they say. Sheesh. What's it all about?
I hope she gets well soon and is back to her normal self, but if not, I hope all would pass peacefully...

She has lived a long and happy life, and her time has come I guess...

Both my grandfathers passed on 25 years ago, and one grandmother died just 4 years ago, and I hadn't seen her since 2001...

Cycle of life...
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:22 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I hope she gets well soon and is back to her normal self, but is not, I hope all would pass peacefully...

She has lived a long and happy life, and her time has come I guess...

Both my grandfathers passed on 25 years ago, and one grandmother died just 4 years ago, and I hadn't seen her since 2001...

Cycle of life...
She won't be coming out. But thanks, all the same. I just hope I get to say goodbye.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

She won't be coming out. But thanks, all the same. I just hope I get to say goodbye.
I know...Not doing it properly will haunt you for the rest of your life...
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:23 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear your news Jimmy, it hurts and comes to us all at some stage losing our family - hope you get chance to see her when you go home next week...
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:31 pm
Excess Baggage

Originally Posted by Confucius
I know...Not doing it properly will haunt you for the rest of your life...
Hm.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moto111
Sorry to hear your news Jimmy, it hurts and comes to us all at some stage losing our family - hope you get chance to see her when you go home next week...
So sorry to hear your news thoughts go with you
Old Jul 13th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear this LM, hope you will get the chance to say your proper goodbye's..
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear this LJ, I hope you get home in time to say your goodbyes, take care and give my love to T and the kids x
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

ah jimmy, sorry to hear that, thinking of you.

my friend always says, God only picks the best flowers......
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:34 am
Excess Baggage

Well Granny finally slipped away last night at 9pm. I'm glad that I got to see her one final time last week when she was still awake, in relatively good spirits and still able to tell me I'm too fat. RIP Granny. XX
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Well Granny finally slipped away last night at 9pm. I'm glad that I got to see her one final time last week when she was still awake, in relatively good spirits and still able to tell me I'm too fat. RIP Granny. XX
Glad you got to see her. Sympathy to all the family.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
Glad you got to see her. Sympathy to all the family.
when is your op?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:43 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
when is your op?
talking about life and death...
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:45 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh at least she is at peace now x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.