Libya then

Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Libya then

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh that's so cool, fab news...hope it all works out...

MM, xx
yup I hope everything works out for you, you really do deserve it
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:57 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye good luck ya big dafty, I hope it all works out, gis a ring if you're back and we'll eventually do that shooting.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye good luck ya big dafty, I hope it all works out, gis a ring if you're back and we'll eventually do that shooting.
Still haven't got the hang of this typing bit have you mate? Shouldn't the d be a t, and the t be an f?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

scarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of lightscarletfanagain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yup I hope everything works out for you, you really do deserve it
thanks BC, hope everything works out for you too!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 4:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

SFA,

Good luck in the next chapter.
Everything happens for a reason and this job just has your name on it.
Will you be able to go karting in Libya?-though how you fold up those longshanks I don't know.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
SFA,

Good luck in the next chapter.
Everything happens for a reason and this job just has your name on it.
Will you be able to go karting in Libya?-though how you fold up those longshanks I don't know.
Thanks Eva.
Looking forward to the opportunity, just wish some Libyan immigration officer would remove his finger from said orifice and process my visa!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:23 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfanagain
Thanks Eva.
Looking forward to the opportunity, just wish some Libyan immigration officer would remove his finger from said orifice and process my visa!
Hey, sounds like you got the dream job
Wish for the stars one by one.
PS...I'm ahead of you in the Visa Queue
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Hey, sounds like you got the dream job
Wish for the stars one by one.
PS...I'm ahead of you in the Visa Queue
Aah, so you're the one delaying the process! lol
Old Jan 13th 2009, 5:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aah, so you're the one delaying the process! lol

No... not at all.
I do have a peculiar way of spelling my family name.
Sorry if that's gonna be a 'take five' moment.
Hey, you can go ahead......honestly.
I've got a coupla things that they might wanna spend time over
Old Jan 14th 2009, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

good luck over there.
hope it doesn't interfere with your Lions plans.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:00 am
W10

I would suggest possibly waiting. I'm led to believe the dry rules will be relaxed later this year, and the odd bevvie or 2 will be available in new hotels currently being constructed
To be honest. I am going to see the roman ruins. I'm not that fussed about drinking while there.

Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
good luck over there.
hope it doesn't interfere with your Lions plans.
Unfortunately, Lions tour is out the window.
Trying to get my deposit back at the moment. Must admit Gullivers Sports Travels have been very understanding, and are sorting the situation for me.
Roll on New Zealand for the world cup in 2011!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

I am just catching up with this thread and I wish you all the best luck in the world but for me Hell will freeze over before I go back there.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
I am just catching up with this thread and I wish you all the best luck in the world but for me Hell will freeze over before I go back there.
Sounds like a bad experience?
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, Lions tour is out the window.
Trying to get my deposit back at the moment. Must admit Gullivers Sports Travels have been very understanding, and are sorting the situation for me.
Roll on New Zealand for the world cup in 2011!
pity. and you'll miss the 7's world cup too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.