Let's play a game

Old Jul 10th 2011, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's play a game

I'm in Gay Paris so no can do I'm afraid bon nuit xxx
Old Jul 12th 2011, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I am away for the weekend. Well Al Qasr anyway
Old Jul 12th 2011, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

So is this happening or has it done a Dick Fosbury on us?

Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Well, so far...there's the three of us.

I'm more than happy to still because I definitely owe you a beer MH.

Where you based for work / home? (roughly)
Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:04 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

I cocked up on my flight times so wont be able to make it...will be supping the free champers at the business lounge instead! Will raise a glass or three in honour, of course.

Apols as I was looking forward to meeting some of you Dubai-ites.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Well, so far...there's the three of us.

I'm more than happy to still because I definitely owe you a beer MH.

Where you based for work / home? (roughly)
I'm based in the DIFC... can meet up and leave at anytime. Happy for a quick beer, or a full on session (although the lack of females is worrysome). If the latter, I'd go home and put my drinking socks on.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'm based in the DIFC... can meet up and leave at anytime. Happy for a quick beer, or a full on session (although the lack of females is worrysome). If the latter, I'd go home and put my drinking socks on.
OK. I'm in Internet City.

I'm happy to do either too, although I've got an all day session at some place called Waxy's(?) on Friday.

Where is easy for both of us?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 8:32 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by typical
Good luck, but I'll be holidaying in Asia sadly.
When I said "holidaying in Asia" what I obviously meant was "flying back from Asia to attend my grandfather's funeral in Glasgow".

I'll be in Dubai on Friday morning from 4.30am to 8am. If you're still going and anywhere outside (but close to) the airport is still serving.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

OK. I'm in Internet City.

I'm happy to do either too, although I've got an all day session at some place called Waxy's(?) on Friday.

Where is easy for both of us?
Suggests, the Belgian Beer Cafe at Grand Millennium for a quick beer or the Aquara Lounge in Marina for a weekend binger.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sherri
Suggests, the Belgian Beer Cafe at Grand Millennium for a quick beer or the Aquara Lounge in Marina for a weekend binger.
MH any suggestions.

BBC could be a good shout, although went there last week and was rammed.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MH any suggestions.

BBC could be a good shout, although went there last week and was rammed.
It's probably best that I don't suggest anything. The York isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Marina area is fine for me.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

The York isn't everyone's cup of tea.
Where is that?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

It's probably best that I don't suggest anything. The York isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Marina area is fine for me.
i was going to suggest;

Double Deckers,
The York,
Rattlers.

If in the Marina, could go to Habtoor Underground (bloody expensive thoguh) or Yacht club (bit quiet and expensive though)...urm...
Old Jul 13th 2011, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sherri
Where is that?
York International Hotel, Bank Street.

Thought just about everyone has been there at least once!!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i was going to suggest;

Double Deckers,
The York,
Rattlers.

If in the Marina, could go to Habtoor Underground (bloody expensive thoguh) or Yacht club (bit quiet and expensive though)...urm...
Any of them are fine by me. I'm easy - DD / Rattlers works for me for sure as they are near the office.

That said... I'm starting to lean towards staying in with a box of tissues given the shockingly poor attendance here and lack of fairer sex.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.