LEarning French

Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LEarning French

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah see below, loads of the syrian and lebo girls here speak french to each other as well, they said they would help me as well.
ah....you just want to know if they are talking about you...
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

merci petit agneau
x
de rien...

MM, xx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

just always wanted to, I switched schools when I was 13 and my new school was a year ahead in french so I couldn't carry it on, I've been to france a few times and spoke small amounts, plus at my new job here, we've got lebanese, syrian etc etc - they all speak it, lad I work with speaks english, arabic, pakistani and indian, almost everyone speaks another language - I hate the way typical English Sun readers are 'we're english! we can go anywhere and people undertsand us', I don;t want to speak just one language.
you don't speak just one language, you are fluent in English and Geordie
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah see below, loads of the syrian and lebo girls here speak french to each other as well, they said they would help me as well.
Now we are getting to the real reason Spugsy wants to learn French
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:34 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the way typical English Sun readers are 'we're english! we can go anywhere and people undertsand us', I don;t want to speak just one language.
Ah les francais...tous des petites salopes. C'est on discours de commercial? Profeitez du sexe . Ju suis pire qu'une ado .

As I've said to Eva leave speaking french for when you're in France. We speak English in the civilised world and that's nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. You have the perfect oppertunity to learn Arabic though?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

I've always wanted to do it, where can I go say one night a week and learn it?

Any ideas?
Well I was in Spinneys over lunch and on their notice board they had an advert from the French Embassy advertising lessons, so maybe contact them?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Ah les francais...tous des petites salopes. C'est on discours de commercial? Profeitez du sexe . Ju suis pire qu'une ado .

As I've said to Eva leave speaking french for when you're in France. We speak English in the civilised world and that's nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. You have the perfect oppertunity to learn Arabic though?
I'll be gone ion another 2/3 years, probably to Oz, what good will arabic do for me then?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Well I was in Spinneys over lunch and on their notice board they had an advert from the French Embassy advertising lessons, so maybe contact them?
cool, ta.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:48 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: LEarning French

I'll be gone ion another 2/3 years, probably to Oz, what good will arabic do for me then?
*Shrug* I've not been to france for years....

What happened to Esperanto? I though we'd all agreed to speak that to avoid confusion?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:51 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
*Shrug* I've not been to france for years....

What happened to Esperanto? I though we'd all agreed to speak that to avoid confusion?
I liek speaking french though, I want to learn it for no other reason than I've always wanted to speak it.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:20 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Smile Re: LEarning French

I liek speaking french though, I want to learn it for no other reason than I've always wanted to speak it.
It's a nice language, I'll grant them that.

I've always wanted to learn Spanish but I've not yet had the chance to go and live somewhere to force myself to learn it. If Cuba turns capitalist I'll be the first one to buy a beach house .

90 miles from Florida, would be a gold mine for local investors. I've been so interested I've been researching investment oppertunities (NYSE:Cuba for example) just to be a little ahead when it happens. Raul Castro has allowed Cubans everything from DVD players to Cell phones, so it won't be long before they move further (even towards a "China" model would be acceptable). Most of the "old guard" of the revolution are in their mid-late 70's already!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Yes, this will be the 'Alliance Francaise' , their equivalent of the British Council, I'm sure they will offer something. They are in Oud Metha near the Movenpick Hotel and Dubai English Speaking School.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MataHari
ah....you just want to know if they are talking about you...
they're bloody lovely half of these lasses, doubt they'd be bothered with me.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

they're bloody lovely half of these lasses, doubt they'd be bothered with me.
they will fall for your charming accent no doubt...
Old Oct 30th 2008, 1:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
they will fall for your charming accent no doubt...
aye Bonjour pet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.