Learning to drive

Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:43 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Learning to drive

1 week intensive UK course will be approx 650 GBP.

40 lessons here will take you ages!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:03 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy

...and then you'll sit your test with 3 other no-hopers and an examiner who just doesn't care and will fail you all if one numbnuts does something he doesn't like.

Spugsy, for 650 quid and a couple of cheap flights, do it back in the UK mate. it's cheaper, you learn to drive and your licence is good almost everywhere in the world.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:09 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glynster
yeah spugs I was banned in the uk when I arrived and had to pay 7k to belhasa for 40 lessons, 40 lessons is the Norm now.Our pro did some compomising and I did 15 lessons in total and they filled in the gaps to use up my remaining lessons.:
40 lessons! I took only 7 lessons before I solo'ed in an airplane
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:14 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
7k for lessons?? How come?
Had to fast track them, a good excuse to get ripped off over here
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:15 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
shurrup fûcknut.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:18 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the instructor had the same hope we do. Aah, well can't have everything.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:20 pm
Roving Donny fan.

glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

What you joined the mile high club solo?!?!?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:22 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glynster
What you joined the mile high club solo?!?!?

I live at 9,500 feet ASL so
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, I live about 9550 ft below you
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:37 pm
Roving Donny fan.

I prefer alcohol messen mate.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Autonomy

Hmm a crash course! These always worry me, as I think you need to gain some experience on the roads and a week's intensive training doesn't give you this.

Saying that, I have no idea whether or not you've had much driving experience on the roads in the UK.

Don't think anything prepares you for the bunch of numb-nutted wankers who are let loose on the roads here.

(Particulary hate white van drivers and mopeds today!)
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:08 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Hmm a crash course! These always worry me, as I think you need to gain some experience on the roads and a week's intensive training doesn't give you this.

Saying that, I have no idea whether or not you've had much driving experience on the roads in the UK.

Don't think anything prepares you for the bunch of numb-nutted wankers who are let loose on the roads here.

I do tend to agree with Mrs Mindy's statement, unless it is just a female thing, I used to drive round the leeds area before I moved here, so turned into what Mr Moto calls an "aggressive driver", this in the long run turned out to be of an advantage here with the nutters on the road.....
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy

I've been driving since I was 16, illegally or with L plates on with the missus, so plenty of experience, I failed my test a few times when I was 17 and either wasted my money or spent it on other things rather than more driving lessons so never got roudn to getting my licence.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I've been driving since I was 16, illegally or with L plates on with the missus, so plenty of experience, I failed my test a few times when I was 17 and either wasted my money or spent it on other things rather than more driving lessons so never got roudn to getting my licence.
An intensive course would probably be ok for you then! Illegally .... tut tut tut!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

you'd have permafrost on that pinnochio nose of yours if you did 'mate'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.