Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The League of Unspeakably Ordinary Gentlemen....

The League of Unspeakably Ordinary Gentlemen....

Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The League of Unspeakably Ordinary Gentlemen....

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ooh...but i'm not a party girl...

MM, xx
Oh, well just come and sit on a poof then.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
how can I resist the temptation to comment! must resist the dark side
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i have my very own favourite poof that i like to sit on...

MM, xx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
how can I resist the temptation to comment! must resist the dark side
I line up, you fire 'em off, morecambe.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I line up, you fire 'em off, morecambe.
yeah...you two are turning into that kinda double act...you'll be sharing a bed next, lol...

MM, xx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah...you two are turning into that kinda double act...you'll be sharing a bed next, lol...

MM, xx
i hear that you've done that already... the sea bed, of course.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure her panic attack at the sea bed would be nothing compared to the one she would have had in a real bed
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahaha, well, the pool bottom to be precise, does that count...??!!!

MM, xx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
don't you have AC...
That's as far from "fresh" air as you can get!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hahaha, well, the pool bottom to be precise, does that count...??!!!

MM, xx
It's a closer encounter with our newly clean shaven friend then I would care to share...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

fresh air in Reading...you sure...??!!!

MM, xx
I live in the nice part
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by RitchieD
I live in the nice part
One meeting with us lot and you are heading at full speed back to the UK!
sounds about par for the course
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
One meeting with us lot and you are heading at full speed back to the UK!
sounds about par for the course
haha, only for a week then back for another month or so

It was pre-booked I promise you....
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:38 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RitchieD
haha, only for a week then back for another month or so

It was pre-booked I promise you....
so you are actually saying you'd come out with us again...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
so you are actually saying you'd come out with us again...
are you saying I'd be welcome?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.