Latest Karma Received

Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:18 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Latest Karma Received

what is the meaning of it (Latest Karma Received)

i was checking my profile and i found many topics under this heading

what is it telling me exactly?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:24 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Latest Karma Received

Originally Posted by Beard Man
what is the meaning of it (Latest Karma Received)

i was checking my profile and i found many topics under this heading

what is it telling me exactly?
Somebody is commenting on one of your posts, or more you can click the title to see what to see what post it was.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:36 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Somebody is commenting on one of your posts, or more you can click the title to see what to see what post it was.
ok and dose that comment appear to me only or to everyone ?

and how can i make a comment to someone on one of his/her posts?

what is the use of it when he can Quote me and make a comment on public (in case this karama is only for me)

sorry for asking you too much

and thanks for explaining it to me
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:39 am

ok and dose that comment appear to me only or to everyone ?

and how can i make a comment to someone on one of his/her posts?

what is the use of it when he can Quote me and make a comment on public (in case this karama is only for me)

sorry for asking you too much

and thanks for explaining it to me
the Comment appears only to you, If you want to give Karma press the Karma button under the Avatar which is the pic below the Posters name a box will pop up type what you want and click the button.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:44 am
Banned

the Comment appears only to you, If you want to give Karma press the Karma button under the Avatar which is the pic below the Posters name a box will pop up type what you want and click the button.
so the purpose of it is to send a comment privatly about a specific post. right?

ok

but what is the use of it?

and do i have to reply back any of them?

or is it not that big deal just an opinion in private that i recieved?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you learn something new every day. Just checked my profile and I've got 4 new karmas - thanks guys!! Right back at ya' . . . Does that last phras belong on another thread ?

N
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:24 am

so the purpose of it is to send a comment privatly about a specific post. right?

ok

Another method of communicating with people, someone that has lots of Karma has a larger bar above the Karma Button. Plus Karma gets turned into money on the virtual stock market Here and you can view the portfolios

here

You don't have to reply but it is polite. It's not a mechanism for being mean to people, If it's down right mean report it to a Mod via PM.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Dec 19th 2008 at 10:28 am.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:42 am
Banned

Another method of communicating with people, someone that has lots of Karma has a larger bar above the Karma Button. Plus Karma gets turned into money on the virtual stock market Here and you can view the portfolios

here

You don't have to reply but it is polite. It's not a mechanism for being mean to people, If it's down right mean report it to a Mod via PM.

I am very sorry but i didn't get it

i only got that i no need to reply karamas right?

to all those who sent me anything weather it was nice or bad sorry for not replying them at the past as i didn't know what they are for.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies to people who've sent me karma and I've not replied - didn;t know it was there. Now I shall check so keep it coming.

N
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:51 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nic1
Apologies to people who've sent me karma and I've not replied - didn;t know it was there. Now I shall check so keep it coming.

N
Apologies to people who've sent me karma and I've not replied - send me more and I'll try and do better next time.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by Nic1

N
I am very sorry but i didn't get it

i only got that i no need to reply karamas right?

to all those who sent me anything weather it was nice or bad sorry for not replying them at the past as i didn't know what they are for.

Feel free to Karma me to test the system out, practice make perfect.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:30 pm
Banned

Feel free to Karma me to test the system out, practice make perfect.
have just sent my first karama

will try to send more in the future specially for those who sent me in the past
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent... did they mention to you that when you acquire enough karama then you receive a free faux Jimmy Choo handbag?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

that would be nice...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

ok

I usually use to send erotically suggestive messages to unassuming females...Works everytime 60% of the time...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.