British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Latest Karma Received (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/latest-karma-received-579325/)

Beard Man Dec 19th 2008 9:18 am

Latest Karma Received

what is the meaning of it (Latest Karma Received)

i was checking my profile and i found many topics under this heading

what is it telling me exactly?

Ka Ora! Dec 19th 2008 9:24 am

Re: Latest Karma Received

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7081888)
what is the meaning of it (Latest Karma Received)

i was checking my profile and i found many topics under this heading

what is it telling me exactly?

Somebody is commenting on one of your posts, or more you can click the title to see what to see what post it was.;)

Beard Man Dec 19th 2008 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! (Post 7081899)
Somebody is commenting on one of your posts, or more you can click the title to see what to see what post it was.;)

ok and dose that comment appear to me only or to everyone ?

and how can i make a comment to someone on one of his/her posts?

what is the use of it when he can Quote me and make a comment on public (in case this karama is only for me)

sorry for asking you too much :)

and thanks for explaining it to me

Ka Ora! Dec 19th 2008 9:39 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7081928)
ok and dose that comment appear to me only or to everyone ?

and how can i make a comment to someone on one of his/her posts?

what is the use of it when he can Quote me and make a comment on public (in case this karama is only for me)

sorry for asking you too much :)

and thanks for explaining it to me

the Comment appears only to you, If you want to give Karma press the Karma button under the Avatar which is the pic below the Posters name a box will pop up type what you want and click the button.

Beard Man Dec 19th 2008 9:44 am

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! (Post 7081935)
the Comment appears only to you, If you want to give Karma press the Karma button under the Avatar which is the pic below the Posters name a box will pop up type what you want and click the button.

so the purpose of it is to send a comment privatly about a specific post. right?

ok

but what is the use of it?

and do i have to reply back any of them?

or is it not that big deal just an opinion in private that i recieved?

Nic1 Dec 19th 2008 9:58 am

Wow, you learn something new every day. Just checked my profile and I've got 4 new karmas - thanks guys!! Right back at ya' . . . Does that last phras belong on another thread ?

N

Ka Ora! Dec 19th 2008 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7081950)
so the purpose of it is to send a comment privatly about a specific post. right?

ok

Another method of communicating with people, someone that has lots of Karma has a larger bar above the Karma Button. Plus Karma gets turned into money on the virtual stock market Here and you can view the portfolios

here

You don't have to reply but it is polite. It's not a mechanism for being mean to people, If it's down right mean report it to a Mod via PM.

Beard Man Dec 19th 2008 10:42 am

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! (Post 7082019)
Another method of communicating with people, someone that has lots of Karma has a larger bar above the Karma Button. Plus Karma gets turned into money on the virtual stock market Here and you can view the portfolios

here

You don't have to reply but it is polite. It's not a mechanism for being mean to people, If it's down right mean report it to a Mod via PM.

I am very sorry but i didn't get it :)

i only got that i no need to reply karamas right?

to all those who sent me anything weather it was nice or bad sorry for not replying them at the past as i didn't know what they are for.

Nic1 Dec 19th 2008 10:43 am

Apologies to people who've sent me karma and I've not replied - didn;t know it was there. Now I shall check so keep it coming.

N

Roadking Dec 19th 2008 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Nic1 (Post 7082045)
Apologies to people who've sent me karma and I've not replied - didn;t know it was there. Now I shall check so keep it coming.

N

Apologies to people who've sent me karma and I've not replied - send me more and I'll try and do better next time.:p

Ka Ora! Dec 19th 2008 10:53 am

Originally Posted by Nic1 (Post 7082045)

N

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7082044)
I am very sorry but i didn't get it :)

i only got that i no need to reply karamas right?

to all those who sent me anything weather it was nice or bad sorry for not replying them at the past as i didn't know what they are for.

Feel free to Karma me to test the system out, practice make perfect.:lol:

Beard Man Dec 19th 2008 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora! (Post 7082054)
Feel free to Karma me to test the system out, practice make perfect.:lol:

have just sent my first karama :)

will try to send more in the future specially for those who sent me in the past :)

shakh your bootie Dec 19th 2008 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7082354)

will try to send more in the future specially for those who sent me in the past :)

Excellent... did they mention to you that when you acquire enough karama then you receive a free faux Jimmy Choo handbag?

MataHari Dec 19th 2008 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7082354)

that would be nice...

Confucius Dec 19th 2008 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 7081950)

ok

I usually use to send erotically suggestive messages to unassuming females...Works everytime 60% of the time...