Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Last man / woman on earth

Last man / woman on earth

Old Mar 26th 2017, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last man / woman on earth

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Me and the Mrs watch it. Finished the first two seasons and just started season 3. Some of the stuff that Tandy does/says makes me cringe, but got a few belting laughs out of it. Gail is hilarious.
I'd go round gardens nicking plants and cuttings !
Virginia creeper is being a bit tardy & I'd like to end my days in spectacular colour.
Old Mar 26th 2017, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light

Being here.. alone... with no a/c..?
I hope it's not during Ramadan 'cos that would really tip me over the edge.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you Scamp. I'd go around being a right fandango! Would be fun for a week or two and then I'd put my sensible hat on and go foraging for useful stuff and start building for the future. Not sure how I'd survive without google tho.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 5:03 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Well obviously the first thing to do is to rectify that situation i.e. quickly find the other person and impregnate her to have company as soon as possible of course
You'll soon be facing an uncomfortable leap of logic like Adam and Eve, to implement step 2 of the plan.
Unless you are just proposing to be the last family on earth.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 5:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Me and the Mrs watch it. Finished the first two seasons and just started season 3. Some of the stuff that Tandy does/says makes me cringe, but got a few belting laughs out of it. Gail is hilarious.
My dodgy box only goes to ep12 of season 2 so need to find some streams tonight for the rest.

Some of his 'speeches' etc are boring and is painfully stupid but they do make me chuckle.

Originally Posted by jam25mack
I'm with you Scamp. I'd go around being a right fandango! Would be fun for a week or two and then I'd put my sensible hat on and go foraging for useful stuff and start building for the future. Not sure how I'd survive without google tho.
**** google, go to the library. Take all the books you need (Idiots Guide To...)
Old Mar 27th 2017, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
**** google, go to the library. Take all the books you need (Idiots Guide To...)
Sounds like a bit of a mission...... Can we all agree that the internet still works! That'll keep both the wankers and the futurists happy!
Old Mar 27th 2017, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

i'd start a new religion
Old Mar 27th 2017, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
i'd start a new religion
What would be the main beliefs of said new religion?
Old Mar 27th 2017, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

What would be the main beliefs of said new religion?
it's ok to **** the animals.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty sure it's already OK to feed the animals.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 8:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Sounds like a bit of a mission...... Can we all agree that the internet still works! That'll keep both the wankers and the futurists happy!
No. I think it would be glorious to have no phones. Imagine meeting someone else, another survivor - I'll meet you back here in 3 hours, or at sundown etc. Fantastic.

It has been for years. How else would I have got laid?
Old Mar 27th 2017, 10:05 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

We've been watching that series.

I'd go and live someone with a decent climate for starters. That's after I'd be-decked myself with diamonds probably.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 10:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
We've been watching that series.

I'd go and live someone with a decent climate for starters. That's after I'd be-decked myself with diamonds probably.
Yeah, I would be taking an early megayacht / ferrari out of Dubai, that's for sure. Or I'd learn to fly and fly myself somewhere.

No. I'd take a cruise ship.....Or a helicopter.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

I think my answer would largely depend on whether there were definitely no people left on Earth or whether it was unknown.

The hope of finding other people would give me a purpose! Saying that, it would be fun to find a top bar and have a good go on their selection of whiskys and rums...
Old Mar 27th 2017, 10:57 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I'dalso consider whether it'd be worth the time and effort to shit on every seat at Stamford Bridge....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.