Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Last brunch before Ramadan

Last brunch before Ramadan

Old Jul 19th 2011, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last brunch before Ramadan

aye aye captain
Old Jul 19th 2011, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
There seems to be far more support for the post-Ramadan BE ding dong, so let's scupper the pre-Ramadan one and leave it to Scamp (good lad!) to arrange one early in September. All those in favour say Aye.
Aye
Old Jul 19th 2011, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

Aye
Old Jul 20th 2011, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Depending on bouncycastleability, aye!
Old Jul 20th 2011, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Depending on bouncycastleability, aye!
As you are a 29 December lady, you can use me as your bouncy castle.......
Old Jul 20th 2011, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Dean
As you are a 29 December lady, you can use me as your bouncy castle.......
Aw thanks, the kids'll love you!
Old Jul 20th 2011, 12:18 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Aw thanks, the kids'll love you!
I think this classifies as an Epic Fail
Old Jul 20th 2011, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I think this classifies as an Epic Fail
Old Jul 20th 2011, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 21st 2011, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Hey got out of UAE and now live and work in Thailand....But I got to go back to dubai to cancel my visa and receive my dues ship my gear etc....I didn't know ramadan was starting on the day I return 31st July...Can't they postpone it somehow? In honour of my 15 years of service in the Gulf?? Unfortunately i can't seem to be able to change my ticket dates...
Old Jul 21st 2011, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Debowing
Hey got out of UAE and now live and work in Thailand....But I got to go back to dubai to cancel my visa and receive my dues ship my gear etc....I didn't know ramadan was starting on the day I return 31st July...Can't they postpone it somehow? In honour of my 15 years of service in the Gulf?? Unfortunately i can't seem to be able to change my ticket dates...
Why would you need to change the ticket?
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Spice Island.pdf (68.9 KB, 221 views)
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 6:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Enjoy
I did the Al Casa brunch yesterday, absolutely brilliant, even better with 2 for 1 entertainer vouchers.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Enjoy
Didn't realise until I drove by the other day that the hotel has had another name change....................

Whatever happened to Al Abjar hotels which was created many years ago to become a worldwide hotel management group?!!!!!