Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ladies, your opinion please...........

Ladies, your opinion please...........

Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:27 am
Account Closed

cosmoclaire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ladies, your opinion please...........

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Jeesusssss, don't let them know all our secrets !!!!
Sorry!!! But I didnt let them in on what other dangers inhabit a womans handbag.....that is alot worse!!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:41 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Grease Monkey? Do I look like Dirty finger nail brigade?! Nope, I'm a service adviser.
Oh, thanks for the advice with the trampoline, might just do it.
As for living in a handbag, I used to bunk with Paris Hilton's Chihuaha, but found I was allergic to Louis Vuitton leather.......nasty rash that was.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cosmoclaire
Sorry!!! But I didnt let them in on what other dangers inhabit a womans handbag.....that is alot worse!!!
Okay, they only need to know, what we want them to know
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Grease Monkey? Do I look like Dirty finger nail brigade?! Nope, I'm a service adviser.
As for living in a handbag, I used to bunk with Paris Hilton's Chihuaha, but found I was allergic to Louis Vuitton leather.......nasty rash that was.
Service Advisor !!! What the fek is that when it is at home ???
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:46 am
Account Closed

Service Advisor !!! What the fek is that when it is at home ???
Its a vertically challenged man who does nothing all day.Dont you know anything?!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Louis Vuitton? Oh no no. You should try Gucci.No rashes there!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Its a vertically challenged man who does nothing all day.Dont you know anything?!!
Well he better look after MM when she goes to visit or feathers will fly !!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:55 am
Account Closed

Well he better look after MM when she goes to visit or feathers will fly !!!
she might stand on him!! maybe we should warn her!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

she might stand on him!! maybe we should warn her!

it's okay, he'll be sitting at his ickle desk in the corner, she'll find him....
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:01 am
Account Closed

it's okay, he'll be sitting at his ickle desk in the corner, she'll find him....
I wonder if he shops at Ladybird? Do they have those out here?! If he wants to look smart for his new job he will need to get to the back to school range before he starts!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

I wonder if he shops at Ladybird? Do they have those out here?! If he wants to look smart for his new job he will need to get to the back to school range before he starts!
Regardsless what Coxy wears, he will look big in our eyes....
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Aaaah,you big softy.........and with a name like that he would do!!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

thats only becuase of those super-thick NHS specs you wear!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:01 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't even begin to think what you young ladies are thinking of! I can't possibly have my mind polluted, am I making the right decision moving to Dubai?!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

I can't even begin to think what you young ladies are thinking of! I can't possibly have my mind polluted, am I making the right decision moving to Dubai?!

Time will tell dear Coxy, time will tell......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.