Ladies ONLY........

Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:37 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies ONLY........

Originally Posted by Confucius
Or,just do like PP does,swallow it all in,and then write smutty stories and post it on the net...Its very therapeutic...
Oh Confi..........youre back!!
Where have you been??
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:41 am
A GIRL

Alinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant future

Will I know very well guys that I will never going any further with him...? You see I met his wife several times and his kids they love me I take them out sometimes for an ice-cream or so. But for sure I will never going to be a (up/loose – skirt) girl if you know what I mean..?!!

Second part…they are few incidents that took place and I want to share them with you. They will definitely indicate things from his side…? See it never happened to me to have a crush over my CEO. And I feel bad I am serious, it is just that I don’t need anything from him. But the awkward charisma between us is really nice…I can’t help it…

Now to the incidents..:

1- My first interview, he wasn’t there, but the minute he walked thru the door I saw sparks in his eyes, and he didn’t take his eyes off me the whole time. The heat was there throwing it at each other. I knew it was mutual …? But don’t know how it was so…? I just felt it…
2- First few months he was trying to understand me by gazing at me up and down, he never complemented me (the way I dress up or anything as sort ) but I can see it in his eyes.i don't know still it is either my imagination playing tricket on me ..?
3- I was once wearing a skirt with slide slip on one side, it is sexy , I was cold and working in his office, when I asked him to switch the A/C off he yelled with a smile on his face ( bloody hell u should be cold if you are wearing a ripped skirt )…he noticed that …? Then why isn’t he getting closer…?
4- as I mentioned before I am not at ease when ever we laugh , and he told me once , chill , you don’t have to be confused when I am around ( warm voice )…?what the hell was the suppose to mean ..?
5- He asked me to go and furnish and decorate one of the JBR appt, the last night I was up in there till 3:00am.The next day I had a conversation with him and he said you should’ve slept over there…? But for the first time ever since I joined the office he had such long conversation over the phone with him and he asked me what do I like to do as a hobby ..?
6- There was this time, when his friend a (son of a gun) admitted that I am a bomb shell.. So when I walked to his office that day he told me infront of him … umm (the man’s name) says that you are a bomb shell,, and he looked a bet shy ….? Dose this say something …?

More on the way…stay toned
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:43 am
A GIRL

Alinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant future

Or,just do like PP does,swallow it all in,and then write smutty stories and post it on the net...Its very therapeutic...
if u don't like it don't read it..

it is not a smutty story it is the truth...i can send u his pic but the hell will i send u mine...?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alinor

it is not a smutty story it is the truth...i can send u his pic but the hell will i send u mine...?
Don't give the "If you don't like it" crap to me!!!

Just get your act together,first you tell total strangers what suggestions they have for a tattoo that will scar your body forever,then you ask the same strangers for relationship advice on a man who will scar your soul for life...

My only advice to you;spare us the heartache and the blame,just go downstairs and stop 10 people on the street and bombard them with your life altering dilemmas...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:05 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alinor

Go and visit a phychiatrist you are obviously deluded and need help.
Also do this man a favour and stay away or find another job.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:08 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

My only advice to you;spare us the heartache and the blame,just go downstairs and stop 10 people on the street and bombard them with your life altering dilemmas...
You're back ... and with a bang!

Missed you
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:11 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If this is for real and this guy is married with 3 kids, then you are going to have to pour some cold water on your 'chemistry'.

He is taken, attached, married, out of bounds.

He may well be poking the old honeypot with other girls, and just because their morals are as loose as their knickers, yours dont have to be.

And I must say, if I thought a woman was trying out her 'chemistry' with my husband, I would knock her teeth so far down her throat that she would be chewing shit for a month. That is after I punished him.

Stay away, find your own man.

Remind me never to upset you ... hee, hee.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Go and visit a phychiatrist you are obviously deluded and need help.
Also do this man a favour and stay away or find another job.
lol, good advice TS...

MM, xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:12 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Swallow it all in?????

Ive just got a smutty personality - on here at least but I have never ever had any desire to cheat on my husband.

Anyone who thinks it is acceptable to live the single life when they are married deserves a good does of VD.

Deal with your marriage issues like a grown up and dont jump into bed with the first willing/easy person that offers themselves to you purely because the going gets rough or temptation gets the better of you.

As for my smutty stories, I shall have you know Mr PP thinks they are very good.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

what have i been missing

mental ladies, canny beat it
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:13 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Swallow it all in?????

Ive just got a smutty personality - on here at least but I have never ever had any desire to cheat on my husband.

Anyone who thinks it is acceptable to live the single life when they are married deserves a good does of VD.

Deal with your marriage issues like a grown up and dont jump into bed with the first willing/easy person that offers themselves to you purely because the going gets rough or temptation gets the better of you.

As for my smutty stories, I shall have you know Mr PP thinks they are very good.

I am loving you more by the minute!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
what have i been missing

Welcome back CONF & AA
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I am loving you more by the minute!
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
what have i been missing

Hello stranger. Some of the other ladies will have to fill you in. I have to do some blinking work
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I have to do some blinking work
makes a change though, eh, ME...?

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.