Ladies ONLY........

Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ladies ONLY........

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe you could tattoo his name on your ass...see if he likes that...
Unique and different, no one else would be having
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:45 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
FFS......No feeding the Trolls
The best way to deal with trolls is to reply with utter gibberish. We call it Reply Club Rules on another MB I frequent.

Like this:

MY HOVERCRAFT IS FULL OF EELS.
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
Unique and different, no one else would be having
yeah...I was being sarcastic....
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

lmao...never!

MM, xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

no, you were trying to be funny, and so was i ......sarcastic is a strong and negative word
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:47 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lmao...never!

MM, xx
don't know what came over me....
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:48 am
hmmmm...nice

no, you were trying to be funny, and so was i ......sarcastic is a strong and negative word
wub
BE Enthusiast

spirit of LJ
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

twas the troll that made you do it...

MM, xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:49 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
twas the troll that made you do it...

MM, xx
't wasn't me....
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:49 am
hmmmm...nice

spirit of LJ
yuk
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:50 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alinor
Okay... Here is part 1 ... (it is a long story with so many details...)

he is 37 years old...I am 25 ...as I said he is extremely gorgeous I can send you girls his pic thru your private mail box ( if you asked me too)...

Since working with him, I have seen few women (and I mean the real good looking women) coming in and out his office...? Business may be ..?!!

On the other hand, I am nothing compared to these women, and i am his PA of curse. But I use to feel strong chemistry which went below the cold line now...I wonder why..?

I must admit I like the attention especially from him... His friends tell him that I am a cute with an attitude...

Could this be it..? The attitude of no-nonsense girl that I have got him thinking..?

why i there any chemistry in the first place...?
and why he gazes at me or may be used to before no long ago in a way like ( i know what you think )..?
why is he sometimes okay with me ... laughing and open...? and then the next thing he is grumby and off the shore..? why is he putting so much on me and acting like i won't mind anything and that i am his...?
WHATS THE SECOND PART???????
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:59 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

spirit of LJ
Oooh, behave!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alinor

he is 37 years old...I am 25 ...as I said he is extremely gorgeous I can send you girls his pic thru your private mail box ( if you asked me too)...

Right...Send his photo to the girls and send your photo to me...I don't tolerate sexism that well,so you have to be fair...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If this is for real and this guy is married with 3 kids, then you are going to have to pour some cold water on your 'chemistry'.

He is taken, attached, married, out of bounds.

He may well be poking the old honeypot with other girls, and just because their morals are as loose as their knickers, yours dont have to be.

And I must say, if I thought a woman was trying out her 'chemistry' with my husband, I would knock her teeth so far down her throat that she would be chewing shit for a month. That is after I punished him.

Stay away, find your own man.
Or,just do like PP does,swallow it all in,and then write smutty stories and post it on the net...Its very therapeutic...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.