Ladies ONLY........

Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:05 am
A GIRL

Alinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant future
Default Ladies ONLY........

:embaressed_smile:To all the ladies in this forum I might need your help…

Me and the CEO…
What can I do with a Cancerian moody guy like him? He is deadly gorgeous with undefeatable charisma. Married with 3 kids, yet he likes women just like all men …I will tell you all about my problem I just need the courage to spell it out… it is dirty trust me…
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies ONLY........

spill the beans now !
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alinor

Me and the CEO…
What can I do with a Cancerian moody guy like him? He is deadly gorgeous with undefeatable charisma. Married with 3 kids, yet he likes women just like all men …I will tell you all about my problem I just need the courage to spell it out… it is dirty trust me…
Need help from a man, only a man can understand a man
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Me and the CEO…

TROLL!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
TROLL!!!!!
oops I been off two days and forgot about them!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
oops I been off two days and forgot about them!!!
Would a woman really post these "dirty" revelations on a public forum??

nah.....its a dude.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:28 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Would a woman really post these "dirty" revelations on a public forum??

nah.....its a dude.
it might be dirty in a dirty tricks nature not a dirty in the nature we normally think off!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:45 am
A GIRL

Alinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SAMS
Need help from a man, only a man can understand a man
i would love SAMS..but it would be odd trust me...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

i would love SAMS..but it would be odd trust me...
Odd or Even,I can handle both
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:20 am
A GIRL

Okay... Here is part 1 ... (it is a long story with so many details...)

he is 37 years old...I am 25 ...as I said he is extremely gorgeous I can send you girls his pic thru your private mail box ( if you asked me too)...

Since working with him, I have seen few women (and I mean the real good looking women) coming in and out his office...? Business may be ..?!!

On the other hand, I am nothing compared to these women, and i am his PA of curse. But I use to feel strong chemistry which went below the cold line now...I wonder why..?

I must admit I like the attention especially from him... His friends tell him that I am a cute with an attitude...

Could this be it..? The attitude of no-nonsense girl that I have got him thinking..?

why i there any chemistry in the first place...?
and why he gazes at me or may be used to before no long ago in a way like ( i know what you think )..?
why is he sometimes okay with me ... laughing and open...? and then the next thing he is grumby and off the shore..? why is he putting so much on me and acting like i won't mind anything and that i am his...?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Okay... Here is part 1 ... (it is a long story with so many details...)

he is 37 years old...I am 25 ...as I said he is extremely gorgeous I can send you girls his pic thru your private mail box ( if you asked me too)...

Since working with him, I have seen few women (and I mean the real good looking women) coming in and out his office...? Business may be ..?!!

On the other hand, I am nothing compared to these women, and i am his PA of curse. But I use to feel strong chemistry which went below the cold line now...I wonder why..?

I must admit I like the attention especially from him... His friends tell him that I am a cute with an attitude...

Could this be it..? The attitude of no-nonsense girl that I have got him thinking..?

why i there any chemistry in the first place...?
and why he gazes at me or may be used to before no long ago in a way like ( i know what you think )..?
why is he sometimes okay with me ... laughing and open...? and then the next thing he is grumby and off the shore..? why is he putting so much on me and acting like i won't mind anything and that i am his...?
oh do pm me with his pic, i'm intreagued...

oh yeah, and your profile age doesn't match up with the story above, you might want to amend one of them to ensure consistency

MM, xx
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

If this is for real and this guy is married with 3 kids, then you are going to have to pour some cold water on your 'chemistry'.

He is taken, attached, married, out of bounds.

He may well be poking the old honeypot with other girls, and just because their morals are as loose as their knickers, yours dont have to be.

And I must say, if I thought a woman was trying out her 'chemistry' with my husband, I would knock her teeth so far down her throat that she would be chewing shit for a month. That is after I punished him.

Stay away, find your own man.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

I think its only from your side, As he is your boss And a man, He wants to be dominating. Men wants to be in Control. They like to flirt around, but when there are married they are bit afraid also. Your attention and attitude gives him vibes, that you are interested in him, so he is just playing around but at the same time he is your boss, he can go a long way but bit cautious about the office.

Simple, give him a cold shoulder then see, his attitute will change and completely professional.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you could tattoo his name on your ass...see if he likes that...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 8:42 am
Up in the air

FFS......No feeding the Trolls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.