Ladies of the night

Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ladies of the night

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Who are you? 50 Cent?
Lol much quicker than saying hooker - ho is the globally accepted term...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Lol much quicker than saying hooker - ho is the globally accepted term...
Oh, right.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Is that so? Actually, I thought it meant "girlfriend" in those circles.
Haha - it's a shortened form of hooker, but it's also been adopted as slang for friend or girlfriend in "those circles". Hopefully everyone understood the context of its meaning in relation to a thread about prostitution.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Haha - it's a shortened form of hooker, but it's also been adopted as slang for friend or girlfriend in "those circles". Hopefully everyone understood the context of its meaning in relation to a thread about prostitution.
I am sure they did. It just sounded funny... to me, anyway.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:11 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you hear about the filipino girls who were working the labour camps? They'd start at one end of the camp and work their way through to the other side - 10 dirhams a go apparently until they got caught. Can you imagine the viruses they have? Yuck!
Personally I don't believe this story for a moment. I sincerely doubt that Filipinas would stoop to such levels. More likely the Indian/Pakistani labourers were being serviced by Bangladeshi/Nepalese/Indonesian women.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:55 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
i said several years ago that the greens was like a ghetto, it will be JBR area next.
Already there
Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
Personally I don't believe this story for a moment. I sincerely doubt that Filipinas would stoop to such levels. More likely the Indian/Pakistani labourers were being serviced by Bangladeshi/Nepalese/Indonesian women.
Well apparently it is true - it was all over the news at the time. Why so adamant that Filipino women don't "stoop to these levels"? You can find Filipino prostitutes all over Dubai, usually in the less salubrious bars.

Last edited by Emerald_Eyes; Apr 29th 2009 at 9:11 am.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it's fairly well known that once women get into prostitution it's very hard to help them get out of it because even if they stop for a while, they go back to doing it, whether to support a drug habit or because they think they can't do anything else or perhaps that they are not worthy of doing anything else.

Relax, I was referring to their hygiene and health rather than to their morals. You can get off your high horse now...
and to call them flithy regarding their hygiene and health is ok then...I think that's a degrading thing to say...nothing to do with high horses what so ever...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
and to call them flithy regarding their hygiene and health is ok then...I think that's a degrading thing to say...nothing to do with high horses what so ever...
You misunderstand. She meant high ho's on account of these filthy immoral women all got a needle full of horse in they arms. disgraceful. I think they should all be shot, broken legs or no.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:29 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
You misunderstand. She meant high ho's on account of these filthy immoral women all got a needle full of horse in they arms. disgraceful. I think they should all be shot, broken legs or no.
oh lol...damn...that high horse/high ho's one, I missed that...I can see why Eva loves you...
yeah...let them eat pork I say...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

oh lol...damn...that high horse/high ho's one, I missed that...I can see why Eva loves you...
yeah...let them eat pork I say...
Ah, I'm feeling the love. How about a Ménage à trois???
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

ho ho ho....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Shad's yer man..

ho ho ho....

Sharp as a tack,too funny
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Well like i said i'll just have to grin and bear it because i won't be calling the police.

Makes you think how bad things are in their home countries if they come to Dubai to do it. So sad

I think it's totally unacceptable for this to be going on in family hotels though.

No need!

Mrs H
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:24 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Well like i said i'll just have to grin and bear it because i won't be calling the police.

Makes you think how bad things are in their home countries if they come to Dubai to do it. So sad

I think it's totally unacceptable for this to be going on in family hotels though.

No need!

Mrs H
define a family hotel from a non family hotel?

surely hotels are graded on opulance...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.