Ladies of the night

Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies of the night

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Absolutely - they definitely deserve our sympathy and help, although unlikely they'd want either. And yes, I imagine they're pretty filthy...
I can't believe you just said that...so much for women sticking up for each other I guess...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

You're probably right.

LH: These girls are definitely working girls and they are even more blatant than the girls who work the hotel bars.

Did you hear about the filipino girls who were working the labour camps? They'd start at one end of the camp and work their way through to the other side - 10 dirhams a go apparently until they got caught. Can you imagine the viruses they have? Yuck!

Thats awful!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:30 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
that sentence doesn't make any sense?
I feel sorry for these girls, and turning the police on them won't solve anything...as for the men using their services...they must be desparate was well...being stuck in a labor camp with no women and without seeing their wifes for years can't be a good thing...
Yeah - it's pretty heart breaking. Dubai has two vastly different sides to it.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:31 am
Account Closed

I can't believe you just said that...so much for women sticking up for each other I guess...
What can't you believe? The fact that I said they need help and support or that they are probably disease ridden?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

What can't you believe? The fact that I said they need help and support or that they are probably disease ridden?
that they don't want support/help...based on what info...I am sure these women would glady take any help to get them out of this situation, why would they want to continue their lives this way...
and calling them 'flithy' has a completely different ring to it then saying they must have all kinds of diseases...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:38 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Hi All,

Anyway i know this goes on in Dubai but i was pretty surprised this is happening outside the town centre. Is this a usual occurence at the Greens do you know? Maybe it's because of the hard times just now?
I have colleagues over here with work, staying on the Media Rotana and they said Nelsons is getting it's fair share of 'ladies of the night' in there.

I know the Royal Meridien allows it to go on....a friend was staying there on his first visit to Dubai, thought he was getting chatted up until she asked how much he was willing to pay.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:41 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
I have colleagues over here with work, staying on the Media Rotana and they said Nelsons is getting it's fair share of 'ladies of the night' in there.

I know the Royal Meridien allows it to go on....a friend was staying there on his first visit to Dubai, thought he was getting chatted up until she asked how much he was willing to pay.
shocking....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

That was a bad turn of phrase
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:43 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

shocking....
I would say it is in family orientated hotels.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Yeah - it's pretty heart breaking. Dubai has two vastly different sides to it.
I think Dubai has a layered and complicated class system, from your untouchable/site workers through to expat wannabes (and all nationalities for that one) through to your locals...

Would make an interesting study...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

that they don't want support/help...based on what info...I am sure these women would glady take any help to get them out of this situation, why would they want to continue their lives this way...
and calling them 'flithy' has a completely different ring to it then saying they must have all kinds of diseases...
I watched an interesting documentary a few years back on the sex industry in Thailand. An Australian film crew followed this girl around for a couple of months. She had a child that lived with her parents and sister on the farm they all worked on. She would send money back to support her family. At the end of the doco there was a dialogue about how they had been unable to pay the young lady for the film, so they bought her her own farm - allowing her dad and family members to work it to support themselves. Twelve months later they went back to check on her - the farm was thriving and her family were doing well. She was working back on the streets and they asked her why - she said that it was her life, it was all she knew and if you're not from her culture and background you wouldn't understand.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Actually it's fairly well known that once women get into prostitution it's very hard to help them get out of it because even if they stop for a while, they go back to doing it, whether to support a drug habit or because they think they can't do anything else or perhaps that they are not worthy of doing anything else.

Relax, I was referring to their hygiene and health rather than to their morals. You can get off your high horse now...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:56 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kim67
I watched an interesting documentary a few years back on the sex industry in Thailand. An Australian film crew followed this girl around for a couple of months. She had a child that lived with her parents and sister on the farm they all worked on. She would send money back to support her family. At the end of the doco there was a dialogue about how they had been unable to pay the young lady for the film, so they bought her her own farm - allowing her dad and family members to work it to support themselves. Twelve months later they went back to check on her - the farm was thriving and her family were doing well. She was working back on the streets and they asked her why - she said that it was her life, it was all she knew and if you're not from her culture and background you wouldn't understand.
pretty neat idea. (what's that phrase "give a man a fish...")
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by still.unsure
pretty neat idea. (what's that phrase "give a man a fish...")
I'd see leave alone you interfering, do gooding Ozzies...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:10 am
Just Joined

luceo non uro is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what... I must go aorund in an oblivious daze all the time. I've never seen any. I live in the Greens and have never noticed, but I used to live in Bur Dubai and was never approached there either - I must look really poor

All the guys who went shopping in Spinneys would go on about getting stalked around the aisles and pursued home by hookers.... nope, not me, never happened.

Not that i wanted it to, mind. Just saying....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.