Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ladies and Metrosexuals

Ladies and Metrosexuals

Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:42 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ladies and Metrosexuals

Chocolate, Raspberry,Almondand Pistaschio

So I have always been taught one doesn't apply any type of cream/moisturiser to the area below the brow and down to socket line....
Lately I see more and more products coming on the market specifically for this area.Save for a few slices of cucumber and some cold teabags, I don't use anything else to upper eye lid. Yes plenty, plenty for under eye. Have I missed something? Any eye dears?

ps...Sorry I know the colour story is a bit wide but limited choice.
Almond is actually Lemon Chiffon -which is luverly but the wrong spelling.

Last edited by Eva; Apr 16th 2009 at 6:47 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:44 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies and Metrosexuals

Originally Posted by Eva
Raspberry, Almond So I have always been taught one doesn't apply any type of cream/moisturiser to the area below the brow and down to socket line....
Lately I see more and more products coming on the market specifically for this area.Save for a few slices of cucumber and some cold teabags, I don't use anything else to upper eye lid. Yes plenty, plenty for under eye. Have I missed something? Any eye dears?

You smokin' somethin'????

PS, I'm neither!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 6:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
You smokin' somethin'????

PS, I'm neither!

No, not at all- that's one thing I don't do.Anymore.

I'm serious.My colour chart was a bit difficult though
Almond doesn't show up.The C,R and P are very clear.

Ask Mrs RK, it's radical to put cream under the brow line.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:09 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

So I have always been taught one doesn't apply any type of cream/moisturiser to the area below the brow and down to socket line....

Im sure once Bangleman awakens from his tawdry wet dreams, he can enlighten us all....
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva

Hmm, never heard about that...I use eye cream all over the eye area....you just got to be careful not to get it INTO your eye,,,,those creams can burn like hell.
I am wondering as to why one would NOT put cream on to that area...
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:26 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Alexa
Hmm, never heard about that...I use eye cream all over the eye area....you just got to be careful not to get it INTO your eye,,,,those creams can burn like hell.
I am wondering as to why one would NOT put cream on to that area...
It's too heavy for the delicate skin on the eyelid......seriously.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:55 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Im sure once Bangleman awakens from his tawdry wet dreams, he can enlighten us all....
Missed this....hahaahh.He's a sweetheart really
Old Apr 16th 2009, 7:57 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Missed this....hahaahh.He's a sweetmeat really
I've corrected that for you.......
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:02 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've corrected that for you.......
Stop...
Anyways, see that last one..was it to Clarinda?
Don't think it was but he was never ...ever that romantic to Nancy or Jean
Gimme reference please
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:05 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
Stop...
Anyways, see that last one..was it to Clarinda?
Don't think it was but he was never ...ever that romantic to Nancy or Jean
Gimme reference please
What last one? The other thread?
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:15 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What last one? The other thread?
'While thro' your pores the dews distil
Like amber bead

Is it the Star?
Think not....
Do tell
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:17 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
'While thro' your pores the dews distil
Like amber bead

Is it the Star?
Think not....
Do tell
Usually spoken with a glass of the uisge beatha proudly aloft...

(contd)His knife see Rustic-labour dight,
An' cut you up wi' ready slight,
Trenching your gushing entrails bright
Like onie ditch;
And then, O what a glorious sight,
Warm-reekin, rich!

To A Haggis..

Much prefer his bawdier stuff... The Quakers Wife for one (Also known as 9 inch will please a lady)
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Usually spoken with a glass of the uisge beatha proudly aloft...

(contd)His knife see Rustic-labour dight,
An' cut you up wi' ready slight,
Trenching your gushing entrails bright
Like onie ditch;
And then, O what a glorious sight,
Warm-reekin, rich!

To A Haggis..

Much prefer his bawdier stuff... The Quakers Wife for one (Also known as 9 inch will please a lady)
Haaaaahaaaa
Well he was ambitious and pre metric
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:21 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
Haaaaahaaaa
Well he was ambitious and pre metric
Nine Inch Will Please a Lady
"The Quaker's Wife"
Robert Burns

Come rede me dame, come tell me, dame,
My dame come tell me truly,
What length o' graith, when weel ca'd hame,
Will sair a woman duly?
The carlin clew her wanton tail,
Her wanton tail sae ready
I learn'd a sang in Annandale,
Nine inch will please a lady.

2. But for a koontrie **** like mine,
In sooth, we're nae sae gentle;
We'll take tway thumb-bread to the nine,
And tha's a sonsy pintle;
O leeze me on my Charlie lad,
I'll ne'er forget my Charlie!
Tway roarin handfu's and a daud,
He nidge't it in fu' rarely.

3. But weary fa' the laithron doup
And may it ne'er ken thrivin!
It's no the length that maks me loup,
But it's the double drivin.
Come nidge me, Tam, come nidge me Tam,
Come nidge me o'er the nyvel!
Come lowse and lug your battering ram,
And thrash him at my gyvel!

http://www.glasgowguide.co.uk/wjmc/nineinch.shtml
Old Apr 16th 2009, 8:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nine Inch Will Please a Lady
"The Quaker's Wife"
Robert Burns

Come rede me dame, come tell me, dame,
My dame come tell me truly,
What length o' graith, when weel ca'd hame,
Will sair a woman duly?
The carlin clew her wanton tail,
Her wanton tail sae ready
I learn'd a sang in Annandale,
Nine inch will please a lady.

2. But for a koontrie **** like mine,
In sooth, we're nae sae gentle;
We'll take tway thumb-bread to the nine,
And tha's a sonsy pintle;
O leeze me on my Charlie lad,
I'll ne'er forget my Charlie!
Tway roarin handfu's and a daud,
He nidge't it in fu' rarely.

3. But weary fa' the laithron doup
And may it ne'er ken thrivin!
It's no the length that maks me loup,
But it's the double drivin.
Come nidge me, Tam, come nidge me Tam,
Come nidge me o'er the nyvel!
Come lowse and lug your battering ram,
And thrash him at my gyvel!

http://www.glasgowguide.co.uk/wjmc/nineinch.shtml
you're terrible sexpat.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.