For the ladies

Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:08 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For the ladies

(i'm going to cop it for this but...)

read recently in GQ that the tip for blokes who've got no idea on the dress sense front (such as yours truly) that as a fallback position, you're supposed to go with the shirt and/or tie that matches your eye colour.

is that the same thing as your 'colours'?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:58 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: For the ladies

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i have loads of friends who are fans
Very cool.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
(i'm going to cop it for this but...)

read recently in GQ that the tip for blokes who've got no idea on the dress sense front (such as yours truly) that as a fallback position, you're supposed to go with the shirt and/or tie that matches your eye colour.

is that the same thing as your 'colours'?

yes and no but it is a good rule of thumb for shirts I would say. My husband has his colours done as well, he turns out to be a winter, the correct colours for his shirts are all the iced tones - particularly a very very pale lilac, really suits him yet his eyes are blue. One of the top colours for me is a blue with a lilac base - my eyes are brown. It is all down to the colour of your skin, you are either a blue based person or a yellow based person. You can tell which one you are by the colour of gold that looks best on you. Of course I was wearing the wrong gold and now I am going to have to get it all dipped. Soon as I put on white gold I could a massive difference.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Didn't know you had such an interesting life...
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you are lucky!! I am now into navy blue
BC sounds interesting, can u pm me the details. Thanks
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
maybe you are a 'winter' in that case they can wear black all the time
yes, bleak, that's me.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

must be from melbourne...
Perth and Brissie actually - but grew up in the days of Melbourne "Dogs in Space" era. My 10 year old daughter has taken after me and loves black and wants to be a vampire - must be genetic.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:49 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kim67
Perth and Brissie actually - but grew up in the days of Melbourne "Dogs in Space" era. My 10 year old daughter has taken after me and loves black and wants to be a vampire - must be genetic.
impressive that you've managed to defy the (too) bright colours of brisvegas
Old Mar 28th 2009, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

cherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annacarna
BC sounds interesting, can u pm me the details. Thanks
AC there is a woman here is Abu Dhabi that does it, her name is Louise, very lovely lady, and her business is House of Colour. Will try to find her number for you.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

impressive that you've managed to defy the (too) bright colours of brisvegas
Or the old dears on the gold coast and Noosa who wear nothing but white clothing with metalic sandles and skin that looks like my brown leather coach.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by cherrypie1
AC there is a woman here is Abu Dhabi that does it, her name is Louise, very lovely lady, and her business is House of Colour. Will try to find her number for you.
I have heard she is very good. If you find her number, could you PM it to me as well please, Cherry love? Ta.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by Kim67
Or the old dears on the gold coast and Noosa who wear nothing but white clothing with metalic sandles and skin that looks like my brown leather coach.
the ben stiller film "there's something about mary" really captured that image with mary's neighbour. *shudder*
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherrypie1
Hello CP,

Thanks. I'd love to give that a go,
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

cherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to allcherrypie1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
I have heard she is very good. If you find her number, could you PM it to me as well please, Cherry love? Ta.
Louise's (House of Colour) number: 0502654295. I'll expect to see you all dazzling in the right colours now
Old Mar 28th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Found this on Google: http://www.houseofcolour.co.uk/louis...more/index.php

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.