British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/labourer-death-wish-i-saved-his-life-588423/)

admon Feb 1st 2009 10:17 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235630)
and on and on and on it goes...

and you love it..

Kim67 Feb 1st 2009 10:17 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235630)
and on and on and on it goes...

and I still haven't mopped!!!

MataHari Feb 1st 2009 10:19 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by admon (Post 7235640)
and you love it..

yeah...as much as scooping my eyes out with a rusty spoon...

MataHari Feb 1st 2009 10:19 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 7235641)
and I still haven't mopped!!!

what kind of mop do you use...

Spugsy Feb 1st 2009 10:20 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235630)
and on and on and on it goes...

where is stops....nobody knows.

Kim67 Feb 1st 2009 10:22 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235646)
what kind of mop do you use...

One with some long spongey bits on the end - not really into household cleaning products in a big way. I'm sure Bison finds them interesting though.

MataHari Feb 1st 2009 10:23 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 7235653)
One with some long spongey bits on the end - not really into household cleaning products in a big way. I'm sure Bison finds them interesting though.

the purpose of my question was to move away from Bison...oh well

commander Feb 1st 2009 10:24 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7235647)
where is stops....nobody knows.

the morgue i would bet

Kim67 Feb 1st 2009 10:26 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235657)
the purpose of my question was to move away from Bison...oh well

just but boring him to tears might do the trick too

Detol floor cleaner makes the house smell nice.

MataHari Feb 1st 2009 10:27 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 7235666)
just but boring him to tears might do the trick too

Detol floor cleaner makes the house smell nice.

oh really...not too keen on that one...but don't ask me what 'I' use...don't feel like going downstairs to find out...

Kim67 Feb 1st 2009 10:31 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235669)
oh really...not too keen on that one...but don't ask me what 'I' use...don't feel like going downstairs to find out...

well enjoy your afternoon - gotta go do mum's taxi duties

Porky Pig Feb 1st 2009 10:37 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 7235679)
well enjoy your afternoon - gotta go do mum's taxi duties

Well watch out for the labourers by the side of the road :-) !

Spugsy Feb 1st 2009 10:37 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235669)
oh really...not too keen on that one...but don't ask me what 'I' use...don't feel like going downstairs to find out...

we have a cleaner who does our floors, we get her in twice a week now, its much better, otherwise I get wrong when I come to bed and sometimes have dirt on my feet......(has Bison gone yet?)

MataHari Feb 1st 2009 10:39 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 7235692)
we have a cleaner who does our floors, we get her in twice a week now, its much better, otherwise I get wrong when I come to bed and sometimes have dirt on my feet......(has Bison gone yet?)

oh yuk...dirty feet in bed...can't be doing with that...
(no idea, fingers crossed and all that)

Spugsy Feb 1st 2009 10:43 am

Re: Labourer With A Death Wish.... I saved his life.
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 7235696)
oh yuk...dirty feet in bed...can't be doing with that...
(no idea, fingers crossed and all that)

aye I usually shower my feet before I come to bed, don;t like slippers or flip flops really, I like being barefoot.....(no sign of him)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:20 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.