The Kray Twins

Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kray Twins

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Don't worry, if MM hasn't got it then I will ask JAG to get it in the UK
soz BC...i haven't got it after all...

MM, xx
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Will have a look in town for it. Otherwise do you want me to order from Amazon as there is still plenty of time to have it delivered to my UK address before I leave.

Anything else for my shopping list - DVD and hairspray so far from britishexpats and jumpers and coat for my step brother (he is worried he will freeze his bits off when he takes his first flight to Glasgow as a trolley dolly).

JAG
International Personal Shopper to the Stars
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Will have a look in town for it. Otherwise do you want me to order from Amazon as there is still plenty of time to have it delivered to my UK address before I leave.

Anything else for my shopping list - DVD and hairspray so far from britishexpats and jumpers and coat for my step brother (he is worried he will freeze his bits off when he takes his first flight to Glasgow as a trolley dolly).

JAG
International Personal Shopper to the Stars
hiya was going to PM you Madam Medusa's hubby got the Kray twins thing for me in London. So cancel that one off. think I might have to go onto Amazon for a peep!!! How's it going - still raining???
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

Still raining every day but not too cold. With the smoking ban in the UK the smokers must be getting soaked outside (I have just given up - now on Day 6).

If there are any more shopping requests please PM me.

JAG
Old Jul 7th 2007, 12:29 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
Still raining every day but not too cold. With the smoking ban in the UK the smokers must be getting soaked outside (I have just given up - now on Day 6).

If there are any more shopping requests please PM me.

JAG
thanks JAG, can't think of anything at the moment but no doubt will !
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:37 am
Concierge

does anyone else want to borrow this, meant to ask weeks ago, it was quite good
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone else want to borrow this, meant to ask weeks ago, it was quite good
no thanks, seen it...anything else you want bringing back from the uk, i'm off next week...?

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:19 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no thanks, seen it...anything else you want bringing back from the uk, i'm off next week...?

MM, xx
not that I can think off, Atilla is off next week too. I wanted some of those colouring books that you just add water to and they change colour but I am trusting he will find them!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not that I can think off, Atilla is off next week too. I wanted some of those colouring books that you just add water to and they change colour but I am trusting he will find them!
well text me if he doesn't...!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:17 pm
Concierge

MM, xx
will you not have internet connection??? no? roaming mobile?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

will you not have internet connection??? no? roaming mobile?
aah stupid me, i forgot about my special satellite phone...!! And yeah, we bloody better well have internet connection...

MM, xx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

MM, xx
You could always see if you can get some anyway MM. Won't go wrong! And if I happen to forget............
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Would you dare !!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Would you dare !!!
What? Forget?? I'm very good at it!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
What? Forget?? I'm very good at it!

Shame on You

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.