Kittens wanted...

Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:27 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by lionheart
Do you have any recent photos? We might be interested in the female.
This one might be available...
Attached Thumbnails Kittens wanted...-cat.jpg  
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

When I was 14, I was given the task of drowning kittens by my girlfriend's mother. I filled the large laundry sink with room temperature water and held the eight kittens under. The strange thing is that as each one died and floated to the bottom, it turned and rested 'snuggled' to the previous. I put them in a garbage bag and was carrying it out when the bag moved and I heard a meow. I opened the bag and found one kitten had survived so I drowned it again.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:40 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am looking for 2 kittens, so if anyone has some they are trying to find a home for, let me know...
(and yes, I've also contacted Feline Friends)
I don't have any kittens...

But I do have some puppies back at my place, along with a BIG box of sweeties.....
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

But I do have some puppies back at my place, along with a BIG box of sweeties.....
When I was younger my next door neighbour told me the same so I went into his house. However, there was no puppies or sweeties and instead made me stand on a table, undress slowly and dance in a circular motion. At first I was afraid and ashamed but then the power of dance overcame me and I danced like I have never danced before. Like that welder in the movie Flashdance.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edinburger
When I was younger my next door neighbour told me the same so I went into his house. However, there was no puppies or sweeties and instead made me stand on a table, undress slowly and dance in a circular motion. At first I was afraid and ashamed but then the power of dance overcame me and I danced like I have never danced before. Like that welder in the movie Flashdance.
Hold up, are you Billy Elliot?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

sorry...I'm more a savoury kind of girl...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:23 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Ive got some sausage.....
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Hold up, are you Billy Elliot?
No, but my favourite past-time is practicing laughing in the mirror but I also practice dancing so as to be prepared in case I am out and someone puts Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi on the stereo. I also have all the Rick Astley concerts on VHS and have practiced until I have all of his moves down. I dance for my mum sometimes.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:25 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by edinburger
No, but my favourite past-time is practicing laughing in the mirror but I also practice dancing so as to be prepared in case I am out and someone puts Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi on the stereo. I also have all the Rick Astley concerts on VHS and have practiced until I have all of his moves down. I dance for my mum sometimes.
Does she make you wear that flannelette night-gown she always liked you in?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

yeah me too, can't beat a Gregg's sausage roll
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:28 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yeah me too, can't beat a Gregg's sausage roll
Who is this Gregg, and does Attila know????? hehehe
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this Gregg, and does Attila know????? hehehe
I had to fess up the other night, but all is well ...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:30 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got some sausage.....
beef jerky...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I had to fess up the other night, but all is well ...
He looked fine on Friday.... Must have been after the sale, was it?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

beef jerky...
Ahhhh, Biltong......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.