Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Kingdom (Film 2007)

The Kingdom (Film 2007)

Old Mar 13th 2012, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Kingdom (Film 2007)

Great film.

I was truly shocked by Jamie Foxx's sculptured hairline. How does he get it so angular?

Old Mar 13th 2012, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kingdom (Film 2007)

Airbrushing. He has an enormous afro he refuses to cut for religious reasons.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 4:51 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares View Post
Great film.

I was truly shocked by Jamie Foxx's sculptured hairline. How does he get it so angular?

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/...he_kingdom.jpg
What you're looking at is actually his penis.

It's an optical illusion that all of Hollywood are in on, they want you to think he's a good looking man with excellent hair, but that's actually his helmet.

Don't be fooled.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 1:48 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

My ex-Missus refused to ever watch this movie, even after I had left the Magic Kingdom, due to the similarities with attacks that occurred during my stint there.

Personally, I love the movie. Its a great way to get Shermans to STFU about how Saudi must be good when the US Govt likes them...
Old Mar 15th 2012, 4:45 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
My ex-Missus refused to ever watch this movie, even after I had left the Magic Kingdom, due to the similarities with attacks that occurred during my stint there.

Personally, I love the movie. Its a great way to get Shermans to STFU about how Saudi must be good when the US Govt likes them...
Excusing my ignorance, but is the film realistic in terms of experiences you had?

I loved that film, will dig it out and watch again soon.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold

Good film

love it
Old Mar 16th 2012, 10:03 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

From what I've heard all except the big explosion was pretty much realistic.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

http://gulfnews.com/opinions/columni...ctims-1.995960

and they are on to one of the British pschologists who was paid a hefty retainer by two compounds after the bombings...with good reason it appears