Kindle books

Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kindle books

Originally Posted by Millhouse
It is possible to have a US and UK amazon account on a UAE credit card. Kindle will only register to one of those accounts though.

I'm also sure you can simply log into the US amazon using your UK credentials.

Yes it is....I use the same UAE card for both US & UK Amazon and works fine.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:15 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

It is possible to have a US and UK amazon account on a UAE credit card. Kindle will only register to one of those accounts though.

I ended up with UK account (used parents address) using UAE credit card.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 6:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

You can change them over as often as you like from your amazon profile.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mikewot
Uuumm, PM me your email and I'll send you about 35,000 books.
Can I get in on that?? Got quite a few from PB but always happy to have more
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camel jockey
Can I get in on that?? Got quite a few from PB but always happy to have more
PM me brother! Hhhmmm, file sizes are quite large (Gb as opposed to Mb), do you use dropbox?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
1 What have you read recently that you'd recommend? I particularly like Graham Greene, Paul Theroux, Yukio Mishima and Bill Bryson, so nothing from them but along their lines. (And I've already downloaded a few free classics.)
Orson Scott Card - All of the Enders series
Bernard Cornwell - Anything
Alexander McColl Smith - The unbearable lightness of scones, or anything by him, amazing mind!

More to come if you want.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 4:16 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Please explain what a kindle is and why we should all have one. Personally I've never heard of the term except where lighting fires is concerned.
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-Am...pf_rd_i=507846
Old Jun 26th 2012, 4:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Can you download Razzle or fiesta?
http://www.fiesta.co.uk/
Old Jun 27th 2012, 4:05 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

If you download, do a torrent search on one of the providers, they generally have an ebook section now and there are several torrents with whole libraries of books.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

PM me brother! Hhhmmm, file sizes are quite large (Gb as opposed to Mb), do you use dropbox?
Not yet but will as soon as I get home onto the desktop.. Cheers! Oh and it would be 'sister' bro!
Old Jun 27th 2012, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Not yet but will as soon as I get home onto the desktop.. Cheers! Oh and it would be 'sister' bro!
Soz sister! PM'd you my email.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Soz sister! PM'd you my email.
So I'm chuffed to bits and glued to my iPad.. the husband however now says that he's going to hide it as he saw all the books you sent! AWESOME!!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2012, 11:43 am
Account Closed

So I'm chuffed to bits and glued to my iPad.. the husband however now says that he's going to hide it as he saw all the books you sent! AWESOME!!!!!
And that was only A, rest of the alphabet to come
Old Jul 4th 2012, 8:23 am
Account Closed

Kindle updates available http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...deId=200487920
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Annoyingly shit really as you don't have the option, when you go online it automatically gets it.

Haven't noticed the font being cleared, but the UI is worse, you've now got to go into the settings section to turn on/off wifi, rather than have it right there as before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.