Kindle books

Old Jul 5th 2012, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kindle books

Yes, all they've done is add an extra step to disabling wifi, which is no real use to anyone
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:35 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Some freebies here: http://www.endeavourpress.com/index....71c2dae0843883
Old Sep 1st 2012, 2:48 am
Just Joined

Chris.udon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dumbo
If you download, do a torrent search on one of the providers, they generally have an ebook section now and there are several torrents with whole libraries of books.
Would totally agree with this post. I've had a Kindle for close on 2 years and have found pretty much all my ebooks from torrent sites like thepiratebay.org and Isohunt.com

The last ebook I downloaded was yesterday, Lee Child, A Wanted Man. Released in 'E' form on the 30th and on torrent sites on the 31st

Illegal it may be but in these fiscal times saves a pretty penny......
Old Sep 1st 2012, 3:07 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

The kindlefire is reputedly sold out in the US..

new version may be annouced next week
Old Sep 1st 2012, 6:15 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

There is a site you can subscribe to which sends a mail each day linking to free Kindle books, you can choose your genres: http://www.ereaderiq.co.uk/newsletter/subscribe/
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mikewot
There is a site you can subscribe to which sends a mail each day linking to free Kindle books, you can choose your genres: http://www.ereaderiq.co.uk/newsletter/subscribe/
Ta muchly Mike!
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by camel jockey
Ta muchly Mike!
Hope you're enjoying all you other 'ahem' books CJ
Old Sep 5th 2012, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Hope you're enjoying all you other 'ahem' books CJ
Ah my friend they were finished in 2 days!! Read the majority on the flight to Oz... made the time past fast
Old Sep 8th 2012, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Shelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really nice

Uuumm, PM me your email and I'll send you about 35,000 books.
Hi mike I've just been given a kindle too - could I possibly get in on that 35000 books please??
Old Sep 9th 2012, 12:05 am
Just Joined

Chris.udon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shelders
Hi mike I've just been given a kindle too - could I possibly get in on that 35000 books please??
Search for ebooks on any, or most, of the torrent sites, Isohunt and thepiratebay have thousands, recent releases too.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 3:48 am
Account Closed

What I did with CJ was invite her to a Dropbox account, but it was getting pretty mandraulic uploading & downloading. Easiest thing is to drop you the DVDs, if you're in Dubai. PM me
Old Sep 10th 2012, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

Shelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really niceShelders is just really nice

Thanks mike. Moving out next week, not sure of address yet. School are organising it. Once I know I'll PM you.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:43 am
Account Closed

Thanks mike. Moving out next week, not sure of address yet. School are organising it. Once I know I'll PM you.
OK OK!