Kids of today....!

Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:02 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kids of today....!

In a conversation today with my Mum in UK......

A group of school girls, no older than 13 were walking around smoking cigarettes, and an old lady, as my Mum passed them, tells one of the group she shouldn't be smoking

The group of girls turn as one and tell her to f*** off and one of them calls the little old lady a ******.

There are some lowlife f***ing kids back home these days, jeez !!

I would be shocked and devastated if I heard one of my kids talk like that, and would take great enjoyment in kicking their arse from one end of the street to the other !!!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:03 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids of today....!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
In a conversation today with my Mum in UK......

A group of school girls, no older than 13 were walking around smoking cigarettes, and an old lady, as my Mum passed them, tells one of the group she shouldn't be smoking

The group of girls turn as one and tell her to f*** off and one of them calls the little old lady a ******.

There are some lowlife f***ing kids back home these days, jeez !!

I would be shocked and devastated if I heard one of my kids talk like that, and would take great enjoyment in kicking their arse from one end of the street to the other !!!
damn disgrace isn't it, and my family wonder why I am not keen on moving back to the UK
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
damn disgrace isn't it, and my family wonder why I am not keen on moving back to the UK
That kind of thing doesn't happen in Woodstock, I can tell you. We're all very civilized in my little corner of the UK....
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:14 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that where all the hippies congregated once !!!!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that where all the hippies congregated once !!!!
Right town, wrong continent..... but there is an element of artsy-craftsy bo-hoism amongst the blue rinsed brooch-wearing brigade, yokelly-bumpkins and commuter-types.....
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:24 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Right town, wrong continent..... but there is an element of artsy-craftsy bo-hoism amongst the blue rinsed brooch-wearing brigade, yokelly-bumpkins and commuter-types.....
never had you down as a blue rinse type of guy...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

never had you down as a blue rinse type of guy...
It's gotten to the stage where I take what I can get....
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:41 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
It's gotten to the stage where I take what I can get....
Look on the bright side......at least with the emphesema and all that wheezing they do, it makes it sound as if you are great in bed !
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Look on the bright side......at least with the emphesema and all that wheezing they do, it makes it sound as if you are great in bed !
Jeez-louise, I'm a wheezer kinda geezer as it is... err.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

just wondering why anyone would want to say to a group of kids they shouldn't be smoking...I mean, I know smoking is bad etc, but I would never comment on it in a situation like that...not because of fear, but because you know in advance that it won't stop them doing it...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:20 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
just wondering why anyone would want to say to a group of kids they shouldn't be smoking...I mean, I know smoking is bad etc, but I would never comment on it in a situation like that...not because of fear, but because you know in advance that it won't stop them doing it...
Cos thats what old people do......apparently
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Cos thats what old people do......apparently
god help us all then...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:30 pm
Hammer for Life

god help us all then...
can you let me know what its like so I know what to expect when I get to that age ....thanks
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

can you let me know what its like so I know what to expect when I get to that age ....thanks
why don't you just f*** off...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmm, I've only bollocked kids in the street twice, and both times was in Abu Dhabi and the kids were Arab.

One bunch of brats were beating a jerboa to death with a stick, the other kid was molesting an east european chic while his friends looked on and laughed. Charming little buggers......

But smoking? Nah, why bother? They'll kill themselves anyway....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.