Kids, eh?

Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:57 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Kids, eh?

Made me laugh.
Attached Thumbnails Kids, eh?-farm.jpg  
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all
Default Re: Kids, eh?

This is what one of my friend's kids said once in school:
Teacher: "And, little Johnny, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Johnny: "A Daddy."
Teachers:"That's nice little Johnny, and why is that?"
Little Johnny: "So I can have sex."

He was only about 5!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
Made me laugh.
that's really unfunny.

Although the teacher seems to have big tits, which makes it a little bit better.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead View Post
This is what one of my friend's kids said once in school:
Teacher: "And, little Johnny, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Johnny: "A Daddy."
Teachers:"That's nice little Johnny, and why is that?"
Little Johnny: "So I can have sex."

He was only about 5!!
Jesus, that's just as bad.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Jesus, that's just as bad.
Ah, but the difference is mine is actually true, not some crap made-up joke.

Come on Spugsy, imagine your future life as a father - you'd be a bit embarrased at parents' evening when that one came out, no?
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:37 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead View Post
Ah, but the difference is mine is actually true, not some crap made-up joke.

Come on Spugsy, imagine your future life as a father - you'd be a bit embarrased at parents' evening when that one came out, no?
Woooh there buddy, mine was true too and I have photographic evidence.

Yours is just a rumour!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:33 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

well, one that came our in my dad's wedding speech...

First year of school, teacher asks the class about any pets they have at home... cue cutesy flopsy bunnies, etc... then she asks me.
me: I have a cat
teacher: what's it's name?
me: I don't know
teacher [foolish woman]: well, what does your Daddy call it?
me: bloody animal!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 7:58 pm

diablo is an unknown quantity at this point

don't know if this one qualifies but ...

my wife visited Ozy land back in 1987 and she did not speak english ... so after a few weeks going around with her unckle she was asked at some party if she learnt some new words ... among the rest of them were other nouns meaning policemen ... there she started ... cops ... ******s ... so when asked how come about the last one she said ... any time we pass by some police patrol the unckle would say ... f****n ******s

she wasn't that much of a kid though

Last edited by diablo; Jun 11th 2009 at 8:01 pm.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

monkieie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by diablo View Post
don't know if this one qualifies but ...

my wife visited Ozy land back in 1987 and she did not speak english ... so after a few weeks going around with her unckle she was asked at some party if she learnt some new words ... among the rest of them were other nouns meaning policemen ... there she started ... cops ... ******s ... so when asked how come about the last one she said ... any time we pass by some police patrol the unckle would say ... f****n ******s

she wasn't that much of a kid though
Yeah I have to be careful what words my missus learns from me. She's German you see and although she can speak English quite well, she loves using swear words. When we visit the family back in the UK she often lets something slip (accidentally on purpose I believe) and lands me right in it...
Old Jun 13th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
that's really unfunny.

Although the teacher seems to have big tits, which makes it a little bit better.