Keys Cut Abu Dhabi

Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Keys Cut Abu Dhabi

What a farce, you cannot get a key cut in Abu Dhabi without an NOC issued by the police !

Dubai the same.............anyone????
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:11 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keys Cut Abu Dhabi

Try the adnoc station at musaffah, they cut keys.

There is definately a place in satwa that cut keys without all that palava
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Commander, Musaffah it is then is that the big station where all the wagons converge to fill up?

On the roundabout?

Did you get my PM?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 3:25 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

No not the one on the roundabout (with the KFC)

Its the one past the ali and sons dealer and the bmw repair centre. You can't miss it.

Got your pm mate, will give you a call soon if your free for a beer.
Old Dec 29th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
What a farce, you cannot get a key cut in Abu Dhabi without an NOC issued by the police !

I got keys cut - just go to Najda Street and work your way along the shops, you'll find one. Alternatively, there used to be a little place near the Lulu Centre (next to Citibank) on Salam Street - just walk from the back of Citibank toward the Lulu Centre and on the left there's a little side road with a video store and a shop where you can get keys cut (if it's still there).
Old Dec 29th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

There are about half a dozen key cutting places in satwa, which one a couple of months back just cut keys without a mountain of paperwork... Good luck
Old Dec 30th 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

there is a little key place near to al muhairy they dont need paperwork, if you go to minutes you need paperwork but try the little backstreet shops
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for all the advice ladies & gents, sorted, houseboy got me two cut, 20AED !
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:14 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the advice ladies & gents, sorted, houseboy got me two cut, 20AED !
2 for you and 1 for his friends that are gonna clean you out....
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, the useful houseboy/office boy - a wealth of information and assistance all for a little bit of incentive, I donate a red note every month - I am then treated like a queen!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
2 for you and 1 for his friends that are gonna clean you out....
Well as long as they leave my Castleford & Leeds Utd shirts I couldnt give a monkeys !

Pretty much everything else is supplied by the company !

Even the tea towels !
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:25 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Well as long as they leave my Castleford & Leeds Utd shirts I couldnt give a monkeys !

Pretty much everything else is supplied by the company !

Even the tea towels !
I'll send my people round...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

As long as you are with them in high heels, short skirt & stockings, feel free !
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:27 am
hmmmm...nice

As long as you are with them in high heels, short skirt & stockings, feel free !
my standard issue distraction outfit...
Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

You are so cunning MH !

Listen if you turn up in turn up in that garb you can distract me all you want, take the lot, I will give them a lift !