British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   The Kelly Brook Thread (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/kelly-brook-thread-675981/)

The Dean Jul 10th 2010 5:20 am

The Kelly Brook Thread

1 Attachment(s)
Kelly as Princess Leia from Star Wars.................. :wub::wub:

Bahtatboy Jul 10th 2010 7:20 am

Re: The Kelly Brook Thread

D'you think R2D2 ever got a hard on?

Spugsy Jul 10th 2010 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8690713)
Kelly as Princess Leia from Star Wars.................. :wub::wub:

wahey!

I'm all over that, like a tramp on a bag of chips.

The Dean Jul 11th 2010 7:01 am

2 Attachment(s)
This is Kelly, in the dress she wore to the premiere of the movie "Snatch"........

[insert your own punchlines]

kittycat1 Jul 11th 2010 7:04 am

Not loving the cheap hooker dress! Normally she has a really nice style- shoot the stylist moment me thinks!

kittycat1 Jul 11th 2010 7:07 am

Bahtatboy- well did you never notice R2D2 was kind of phallic shaped? I mean you'd have to have a bucket fanny...:blink: and when he had a melt down he used to do a vibrating type move

TGFKASE Jul 11th 2010 7:08 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8692939)
This is Kelly, in the dress she wore to the premiere of the movie "Snatch"........

[insert your own punchlines]

Considering the movie premiere she was going to, I believe the dress style to be a well thought out addition to her wardrobe.......;)

GuyinUAE Jul 11th 2010 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 8692953)
Considering the movie premiere she was going to, I believe the dress style to be a well thought out addition to her wardrobe.......;)

Yeah, we could see the sequel on the same night...

Millhouse Jul 11th 2010 4:38 pm

She does nothing for me at all. Dunno why, she just never has.

but, if she was willing to cook bacon sandwiches in the morning I could consider.

Grace O Malley Jul 11th 2010 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse (Post 8693949)
She does nothing for me at all. Dunno why, she just never has.

but, if she was willing to cook bacon sandwiches in the morning I could consider.

I'm getting a bit worried about you.

GuyinUAE Jul 11th 2010 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley (Post 8693956)
I'm getting a bit worried about you.

Me too, if she was a hand in blackjack, she'd be a twelve.....

Grace O Malley Jul 11th 2010 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE (Post 8693959)
Me too, if she was a hand in blackjack, she'd be a twelve.....

lol, well i actually don't think she is that wow, as i have said on here before, she has huge thighs, anyway, I am worried that he prefers a bacon sarnie over ms brook, and that he has too much um whats the word, oh yes, time on his hands....

GuyinUAE Jul 11th 2010 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley (Post 8693966)
lol, well i actually don't think she is that wow, as i have said on here before, she has huge thighs, anyway, I am worried that he prefers a bacon sarnie over ms brook, and that he is too much on his hands....

I'm not perfect, I could forgive her the thighs....

kittycat1 Jul 11th 2010 4:54 pm

ok slight change of topic but does every man alive have the whole princess Leia fantasy? I did want to be her when i was a kid but more because I fancied Luke Skywalker- obviously didn't understand the whole incest issue then but thought she looked like someone I wanted to be. I used to wear my hair in funny plait buns over my ears, looked more like Helga out of 'ello 'ello though...

GuyinUAE Jul 11th 2010 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8693976)
ok slight change of topic but does every man alive have the whole princess Leia fantasy? I did want to be her when i was a kid but more because I fancied Luke Skywalker- obviously didn't understand the whole incest issue then but thought she looked like someone I wanted to be. I used to wear my hair in funny plait buns over my ears, looked more like Helga out of 'ello 'ello though...

Nah, Star Wars and sex never worked for me, it was either Han Solo or use the force....