The Kelly Brook Thread

Old Jul 10th 2010, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Kelly Brook Thread

Kelly as Princess Leia from Star Wars..................
Attached Thumbnails The Kelly Brook Thread-kelly-leia.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:20 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kelly Brook Thread

D'you think R2D2 ever got a hard on?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:43 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Kelly as Princess Leia from Star Wars..................
wahey!

I'm all over that, like a tramp on a bag of chips.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

This is Kelly, in the dress she wore to the premiere of the movie "Snatch"........

[insert your own punchlines]
Attached Thumbnails The Kelly Brook Thread-kelly-brook-2.jpg   The Kelly Brook Thread-kelly-brook-3.jpg  
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Not loving the cheap hooker dress! Normally she has a really nice style- shoot the stylist moment me thinks!
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bahtatboy- well did you never notice R2D2 was kind of phallic shaped? I mean you'd have to have a bucket fanny... and when he had a melt down he used to do a vibrating type move
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:08 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
This is Kelly, in the dress she wore to the premiere of the movie "Snatch"........

[insert your own punchlines]
Considering the movie premiere she was going to, I believe the dress style to be a well thought out addition to her wardrobe.......
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Considering the movie premiere she was going to, I believe the dress style to be a well thought out addition to her wardrobe.......
Yeah, we could see the sequel on the same night...
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

She does nothing for me at all. Dunno why, she just never has.

but, if she was willing to cook bacon sandwiches in the morning I could consider.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
She does nothing for me at all. Dunno why, she just never has.

but, if she was willing to cook bacon sandwiches in the morning I could consider.
I'm getting a bit worried about you.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
I'm getting a bit worried about you.
Me too, if she was a hand in blackjack, she'd be a twelve.....
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GuyinUAE
Me too, if she was a hand in blackjack, she'd be a twelve.....
lol, well i actually don't think she is that wow, as i have said on here before, she has huge thighs, anyway, I am worried that he prefers a bacon sarnie over ms brook, and that he has too much um whats the word, oh yes, time on his hands....

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Jul 11th 2010 at 4:50 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
lol, well i actually don't think she is that wow, as i have said on here before, she has huge thighs, anyway, I am worried that he prefers a bacon sarnie over ms brook, and that he is too much on his hands....
I'm not perfect, I could forgive her the thighs....
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok slight change of topic but does every man alive have the whole princess Leia fantasy? I did want to be her when i was a kid but more because I fancied Luke Skywalker- obviously didn't understand the whole incest issue then but thought she looked like someone I wanted to be. I used to wear my hair in funny plait buns over my ears, looked more like Helga out of 'ello 'ello though...
Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kittycat1
ok slight change of topic but does every man alive have the whole princess Leia fantasy? I did want to be her when i was a kid but more because I fancied Luke Skywalker- obviously didn't understand the whole incest issue then but thought she looked like someone I wanted to be. I used to wear my hair in funny plait buns over my ears, looked more like Helga out of 'ello 'ello though...
Nah, Star Wars and sex never worked for me, it was either Han Solo or use the force....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.