Kebab!

Old Aug 4th 2012, 6:18 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kebab!

Originally Posted by commander
Where is the kebab shop? And do they deliver??
They do indeed, one next to me at Disco Gardens, one in Satwa and one somewhere else - they are class, get the chicken donner kebab in naan, they are tremendous.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 6:18 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
An athlete after a kebab! Deep fried mars bar for dessert Commander?
Are you in AD now big lad??
Old Aug 4th 2012, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by commander
Yum yum...canny beat a kebab..

Actually never had a deep fried mars bar..
I used to think that until I sampled the 'munchie box' purchased from any good Scottish kebab shop
Contents as follows -
doner kebab meat
nan bread
mixed pakora
onion rings
chips
sauce and salad
All contained in a pizza box and comes with your own choice of tin - cola/irn bru.
All for the princely sum of £7.95 - classy and quality!
Old Aug 4th 2012, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Are you in AD now big lad??
Been here six weeks Spugs!
Old Aug 5th 2012, 2:13 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tks.ae

One branch in Disco Gardens as mentioned and their Media/Knowledge City branch now open.

TheShed <===== Loves Kebabs
Old Aug 5th 2012, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paracletus
As we know it in Europe, German..by Turks..which is the one he is after..Suited for the European pallet. I'd like to have a veal kebab please.
And since when has Turkey been in Europe?

[Ignore the fact they play in Euro footy competitions, and want to enter the EU - they are an Asian country]
Old Aug 5th 2012, 5:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
And since when has Turkey been in Europe?

[Ignore the fact they play in Euro footy competitions, and want to enter the EU - they are an Asian country]
Part of Turkey is in Europe.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

mathematist will become famous soon enough

Went here there other day. Absolutely delicious, they've just opened their 5th one in DXB.

I spoke to the owner who said they only use full meat on the doners not the remainder of the lamb such as nails, and other crap if that makes you feel better and healthy. Www.tks.ae is their site and he said that they may open one in AD soon...
Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Seriously?? Which bit??

[And don't say Northern Cyprus!!!!]
Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Seriously?? Which bit??

[And don't say Northern Cyprus!!!!]
errr... the bit that isn't on the 'Asian side' of Istanbul...and borders Bulgaria and Greece

That said, I'm with you - as a frequent visitor to Istanbul I can confirm that there is nothing European about the place. Although they will accept Euros in most places.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 1:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Been here six weeks Spugs!
Mint, with the missus and kid?

When you coming down to Dubai then?
Old Aug 5th 2012, 2:14 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

I dont care if they come from the moon! I want one!

Would I drive to Dubai for a kebab? mmmmm................Probably!
You have to love these forums. The fellow asks if he can get a Kebab here and everyone begins debating the origin of the Kebab.

I think I'll do a post on immigration and national culture now as well while we're at it

N.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 2:15 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
I used to think that until I sampled the 'munchie box' purchased from any good Scottish kebab shop
Contents as follows -
doner kebab meat
nan bread
mixed pakora
onion rings
chips
sauce and salad
All contained in a pizza box and comes with your own choice of tin - cola/irn bru.
All for the princely sum of £7.95 - classy and quality!
Sounds good but it would need bacon and perhaps a few pork chops as well to keep me truly satisfied.

Does it come with it's own insulin?

N.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by Meow
And most of Turkey was annexed from Europeans.

Oh, and they still illegal occupy Cyprus and have killed more Kurds (whose land they also annexed) than all the dead of the Arab-Israeli wars put together. German diplomats and officers stationed their got the idea of the prison camps, death marches and ethnic cleansing techniques from the Turks before and during WWI.

They also imprison more journalists than China and Iran today.

But their Kebabs are nice so it's all ok.

N.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
They also imprison more journalists than China and Iran today.
Trust you to uplift the thread

I find this statistic fascinating, is it really true or a Normism? I guess its one of those that is impossible to prove as you'll never actually know the real number in any of these countries.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.