The Kazbar

Old Mar 29th 2009, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Kazbar

Originally Posted by Kim67
I hide here to get away from the "all aussies are obese, australia's a sh*thole" brigade. I used to try and defend but I let the "australia is perfect and all aussies are perfect" brigade look after that now. Makes a good read though.
Heh.. I read the aussie section of BE once. I saw a lot of posts from British people saying things like "I cant really put my finger on it but I dont feel welcome in this country".

Never bothered posting there though. Probably like the bitching I do about the UAE in here for any emirati reading.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Heh.. I read the aussie section of BE once. I saw a lot of posts from British people saying things like "I cant really put my finger on it but I dont feel welcome in this country".

Never bothered posting there though. Probably like the bitching I do about the UAE in here for any emirati reading.
Sometimes if I can offer some decent advice I post, or if I'm bored. I sometimes think the same about the bitching I do about the UAE, but really I'm happy here and I don't make sweeping statements about emirates too often. On the other hand I read this stuff about all australians are fat, rude, wear their pj's to go shopping, drive holden utes - obviously these people are living in the suburbs of Australia that unless you're a bogan australian, you wouldn't be caught dead in. I've given up trying to explain that they need to get out more.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Attack of the weirdos...
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
Attack of the weirdos...

But did we get the adress of the place..?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:27 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I'm missing his shortbread and tea parties